Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
That’s what they said out loud. But as a defense there’s no reason you would chose NOT to call a very important witness unless you thought the testimony would not help.

In this case the drivers testimony would have allowed megs body card to talk. Defense decided they want none of that to happen.
So you reading their minds now? You was just complaining about reporters doing "direct quotes" vs others "putting sauce on it". I gave you a reporter who has a direct quote on the situation from Tory's lawyers and you still pulling stuff outta your ass to put your own sauce on it to feed your narrative. :mjlol:

"That's what the said out loud.........but" :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So you reading their minds now? You was just complaining about reporters doing "direct quotes" vs others "putting sauce on it". I gave you a reporter who has a direct quote on the situation from Tory's lawyers and you still pulling stuff outta your ass to put your own sauce on it to feed your narrative. :mjlol:

that alphabet septum ring account shouldn't be taken seriously

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

It’s obviously my opinion based on what’s going on.

The trial is probably gonna go past the weekend anyway so the excuse they came up with don’t make sense.
So the only other person in the car, and the only person who would have motivation to point kelsey as the shooter. Is not gonna testify and that was the defenses choice to make.

You draw your own conclusions :manny:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Thread hilarious to me. We've reached the point were guys are trying to hand wave away the fact that we know Tory was seen outside shooting a gun during a fight.

In the air or otherwise, he's likely going to have to sit down for a little bit.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Kelsey never testified to seeing Tory shoot anyone
Kelsey said her interview in september(the recording) contained a lot of false stuff
It's still evidence, but Kelsey said a lot in that interview was false and she felt pressured to make it. While she was under oath :manny:
32d0554f2098693cb300dba263a97a18.png

fe7754b0e953450068c76246ab6ee778.png

Last edited:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Tory on the stand would be a disaster. The conception that the defendant taking the stand is something that happens a lot, illustrates the lack of info about criminal trials. Defendants almost never take the stand, only the most arrogant and delusional. He would get killed on the stand. There's no way to avoid the kind of delusions I have seen in here, that he didn't have a gun, that he didn't shoot. It's the only reasonable scenario.

The jury may return a not guilty, or a mixed verdict, but I think it's guilty or mixed. I may be wrong. And it has nothing to do with any sort of bias or agenda, if Meg was in the defendants seat I would be saying the exact same thing. Does anyone remember the Cardi B case in Queens? Did anyone really think she didn't have her girl beat down the waitress?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
The fallout from this about the be fun as hell, no matter what the verdict is.
Real shyt, all this sound like a drunk accident on Kelsey/Tory's part. Sucks it snowballed in to this tho.