Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Tory on the stand would be a disaster. The conception that the defendant taking the stand is something that happens a lot, illustrates the lack of info about criminal trials. Defendants almost never take the stand, only the most arrogant and delusional. He would get killed on the stand. There's no way to avoid the kind of delusions I have seen in here, that he didn't have a gun, that he didn't shoot. It's the only reasonable scenario.

The jury may return a not guilty, or a mixed verdict, but I think it's guilty or mixed. I may be wrong. And it has nothing to do with any sort of bias or agenda, if Meg was in the defendants seat I would be saying the exact same thing. Does anyone remember the Cardi B case in Queens? Did anyone really think she didn't have her girl beat down the waitress?
Tory taking the stand only makes sense if they could only ask him stuff that only had to do with the trial. But Judge was alllowing prosecutors to ask about the August fight, and other stuff that had nothing to do with the trial but would paint him in a bad light.

Not worth the risk.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Tory taking the stand only makes sense if they could only ask him stuff that only had to do with the trial. But Judge was alllowing prosecutors to ask about the August fight, and other stuff that had nothing to do with the trial but would paint him in a bad light.

Not worth the risk.

it's an unimaginably bad idea. People have this idea about criminal trials, that's just not real. They would burn him alive on the stand, anyone would, and it's because he almost 100% did it!

Did you fire a gun that night Mr. Lanez?

Tory:.....

Did you take a GSR test with a technician? What were the results Mr. Lanez?

Can you explain the GSR on your hands?

If you didn't shoot Meg, who did?

Did you argue with Ms. Stallion that night?

Did you possess a gun that night Mr. Lanez?

Start going through texts while he's one the stand

and that's some amateur bullshyt I throw together right now, prosecutors would ask better questions, in a different way, but those are NOT ANSWERABLE without pleading the fifth, and a defendant can never plead the 5th on the stand, because, of course, it makes you look guilty.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
it's an unimaginably bad idea. People have this idea about criminal trials, that's just not real. They would burn him alive on the stand, anyone would, and it's because he almost 100% did it!

Did you fire a gun that night Mr. Lanez?

Tory:.....

Did you take a GSR test with a technician? What were the results Mr. Lanez?

Can you explain the GSR on your hands?

If you didn't shoot Meg, who did?

Did you argue with Ms. Stallion that night?

Did you possess a gun that night Mr. Lanez?

Start going through texts while he's one the stand

and that's some amateur bullshyt I throw together right now, prosecutors would ask better questions, in a different way, but those are NOT ANSWERABLE without pleading the fifth, and a defendant can never plead the 5th on the stand, because, of course, it makes you look guilty.
Then outside of the court, as soon as he testifies that Kelsey had the gun..........he will be labeled a snitch and his career will be done.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps

lqAJ5Gn.gif

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If the jury goes longer than a day, maybe two, it's going to be a mixed verdict or not guilty. That's my bet.