Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

leoc

All Star
Daps
People look at this and see what they want to see. That's how these kinds of cases are tried in the court of public opinion.

Kind deranged.

Serious, career officials have to sign off on these things. If they didn't have a valid case, it would never have made it this far. Even if they lose, it doesn't mean it's not a valid case. The jury doesn't always get it right. Juries are full of average Americans.

A detective team takes it to a line prosecutor, who takes it to her team leader, who takes it to her section chief, in a high profile case, it gets approved at the level of the actual elected District Attorney.

These people didn't just decide to help out Meg, risk their careers to further some kind of women's agenda. Its laughable to a reasonable person.

So are you saying that since the case made it this far he is guilty?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
So are you saying that since the case made it this far he is guilty?

It's more likely than not that they have enough evidence to win a conviction at trial. The DA's office does not want to lose high profile cases, they would be prepared for trial, and worked through all the flaws in their case, well before this month.

Now, there's always the possibility they lose. The Weinstein case may be headed for a hung jury, or a split verdict. And I am sure that case was very well prepped. I don't even listen to Lanez since 2016 or so, and I hear Meg only at a womans house or Lyft, or whatever. I'm more interested in the legal process than any sort of bias towards either party involved.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They aren't going to invent a case. It just wouldn't happen, and it's unreasonable to think that it would. But, I get that, it's your position, don't want to change your mind, just want to post my thoughts, and hope some will find it interesting, or worthwhile.

Jefferson Jackson

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Wave Rider
vince-carter-its-over.gif