Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

leoc

All Star
Daps
It's more likely than not that they have enough evidence to win a conviction at trial. The DA's office does not want to lose high profile cases, they would be prepared for trial, and worked through all the flaws in their case, well before this month.

Now, there's always the possibility they lose. The Weinstein case may be headed for a hung jury, or a split verdict. And I am sure that case was very well prepped. I don't even listen to Lanez since 2016 or so, and I hear Meg only at a womans house or Lyft, or whatever. I'm more interested in the legal process than any sort of bias towards either party involved.

My dude, just because a case is taken to trial does not mean that the accused is guilty.

The prosecution may think they have enough evidence to convict, but they don’t know what evidence the defence has. They have to show that their evidence proves the charges. Thats the whole point of the trial, it doesnt mean someone is guilty just because it goes to trial.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
vince-carter-its-over.gif

I mean is she lying about police? She helped him for sure regardless of what people think