Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
The differences in her story:

1. She didn’t see Kelsey next to Tory when he was shooting. (Doesn’t matter due to gun shot residue)

2. She didn’t see Kelsey come to her aid after she got out the car, she testified she saw Tory and Kelsey approach her.

Those are the inconsistencies. Nothing more. Sounds like she is saying exactly what she remembers and nothing more. Doesn’t seem like enough to get Tory off but y’all can celebrate if you’d like smh.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..

1. She didn’t see Kelsey next to Tory when he was shooting. (Doesn’t matter due to gun shot residue)

2. She didn’t see Kelsey come to her aid after she got out the car, she testified she saw Tory and Kelsey approach her.

Those are the inconsistencies. Nothing more. Sounds like she is saying exactly what she remembers and nothing more. Doesn’t seem like enough to get Tory off but y’all can celebrate if you’d like smh.
Nah nikka u have a side and are sticking to it rather than coming in with an open mind. Shorty got caught in mad lies and ain't even hit cross examination yet. From the relationship with Tory to a bunch of other stuff. shyt like this COUNTS in court.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I've been to three homicide trials, representing the victims/sitting with the victims family/DA team, and they don't feel or look like TV

Way slower, and less dramatic, often very funny, lots of procedural stuff, jury is bored to death, or looks bored to death like 60% of the time.

Depp/Heard was a civil trial, almost entirely different, very low burden of proof, and the jury returned a mixed verdict.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I've been to three homicide trials, representing the victims/sitting with the victims family/DA team, and they don't feel or look like TV

Way slower, and less dramatic, often very funny, lots of procedural stuff, jury is bored to death, or looks bored to death like 60% of the time.
Ok. This is a celebrity case. I watched Johnny's trial from front to back and if some of that shyt happened it a movie it would be considered unbelievable. Lol

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Ok. This is a celebrity case. I watched Johnny's trial from front to back and if some of that shyt happened it a movie it would be considered unbelievable. Lol

100%, but different type of case, wading through intensely personal events to reach a conclusion of "abuse". Total trainwreck. This is a down the line, straight shot at three different convictions

Assault with a weapon
Possession of a weapon
Reckless endangerment

correct if the charges are not accurate/

The prosecution is going to wrapped by Friday. Depp trial took months.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Industry plants that was capin and cappin for Meg 3 months from now
giphy.gif

Last edited:

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Nah nikka u have a side and are sticking to it rather than coming in with an open mind. Shorty got caught in mad lies and ain't even hit cross examination yet. From the relationship with Tory to a bunch of other stuff. shyt like this COUNTS in court.
Right. We’ll see I guess. Y’all want her character to matter so bad lol. If the evidence shows be shot her, none of that shyt matters. But go off.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Right. We’ll see I guess. Y’all want her character to matter so bad lol. If the evidence shows be shot her, none of that shyt matters. But go off.
There's no solid proof he shot her. Which is why it's a trial in the first place. lol. So all of this shyt counts bro. All im sayin is wait to see how this plays out.

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
There's no solid proof he shot her. Which is why it's a trial in the first place. lol. So all of this shyt counts bro. All im sayin is wait to see how this plays out.
If you think there’s no proof he shot her then I’ll guess we will see.

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The media and fans are bias as hell. This is nuts lol

Danny Ocean

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meg and Tory are both lying though.

She definitely got shot though :manny:

I mean…who do YOU think pulled the trigger?