Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You really think, in those moments, in the wee hours of the day, as he sat in jail, he was apologizing for cheating? To Meg, Kelsey and the bodyguard? That was his priority in those moments? To apologize for infidelity to those three people?
Dude a troll I’m convinced
Probably not even a fan of Tory just trying to be contrarian

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas really think Tory called this chick up & apologized for shooting her :heh:

Same doctor who has a pinned post hyping up 69?

Clearly him and Ak have vested interest in the same shyt and it’s keeping any fake hope that Tory doesn’t get in trouble for shooting Meg

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Akademiks keeps leaving out the part where they say Tory hit Kelsey and dragged her to the ground by her hair smh
It was addressed several times
It’s a 5.5 hour stream…I skimmed most of it during my workout
He had some shawty in the courthouse address those claims

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im confused. This nikka got a gun and shooting. So the bytch walks TOWARD him while he shooting or right after? Who walks toward an armed person bustin shots? This case is a damn mess. I feel like both lied about what happened at this point.
Prosecutor using the “Super nikka” theory that’s been used by racists pigs (ie officer who killed Michael Brown). Black men are physically imposing, brutal, violent…shyt reads like some racist fan fiction leading up to the lynching of a black man

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Prosecutor using the “Super nikka” theory that’s been used by racists pigs (ie officer who killed Michael Brown). Black men are physically imposing, brutal, violent…shyt reads like some racist fan fiction leading up to the lynching of a black man
You setting yourself to look bad bro

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

This dweeb ass nikka shot shorty. This Canadian leprechaun looking ass nikka ain’t being persecuted cause he black. Simply put, a lot of people picked sides in this case and in some sort of denial about the facts coming out. It’s not that serious. He shot her