Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Kelsey testifying and Tory Lanez bodyguard was there too (not sure if he’s testifying). Let’s wait until we hear all sides.
fukk all sides lol. I think he did it nikka. You can’t shoot a woman and then expect me, Roxx the King, to side with the midget Canadian. This ain’t journalism breh. This is a message board. This is the only place y’all act like it’s a Law and Order episode. The body guard didn’t do it, the girl didn’t do it. It was Tory. Best case scenario he pleads to a lesser charge but this nikka did it.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Not if Meg gets on the stand and says she saw him do it under oath. Then issa wrap

The lag in the legal system is the only reason there is any suspense at all.

It’s really nikkas on the internet living vicariously through Tory that thinks there is any debate about what happened.

Wasn’t her initial claim that her back was turned and she didn’t see who fired the shot?

Roxx the King

www.RoxxAlott.com
Daps
Reppin
Norfolk, VA
Wasn’t her initial claim that her back was turned and she didn’t see who fired the shot?
Don’t know and don’t care. I’m not arguing with you nikkas. Play CSI with someone else. Hopefully this shyt is wrapped up by Christmas. I’d hate to see a black man go to jail but Tory is a Canadian and makes us look bad so fukk him.

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Don’t know and don’t care. I’m not arguing with you nikkas. Play CSI with someone else. Hopefully this shyt is wrapped up by Christmas. I’d hate to see a black man go to jail but Tory is a Canadian and makes us look bad so fukk him.

“I’m not arguing with you nikkas” yet you have most responses in here lmao. I asked a question for clarity not for you to get emotional.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Why the fukk does this court shyt take so long. Wait damn near three years just for them to take ten more damn days to come to a verdict? fukk this shyt. Imma pop back up when the news hit
I don't disagree :mjlol:

But it is what it is, I guess it takes time to get everybody available to make statements, come to the stand, present evidence, arguments and counter arguments

10 days, idk, but id understand if it took them 3/4 at most

Daps
R Kelly and Cosby probably said the same shyt
bill-cosby-walking.gif