Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I will also add that August Alsina alluded to something similar when Tory punched him in the face earlier this year. That he had no intention of sharing what happened until he got word back "someone" was trying to craft a narrative.

-- August Alsina from IG circa 2022

It also matches with that shyt from years ago with the model and the video shoot. Tory is clearly a stunt queen.
I remember this, the rumor was that August said some wild disrespectful shyt to Tory when in reality he didn't acknowledge dude at all before getting sucker punched.

I wouldn't be surprised if Megan's team started asking around about where those rumors were coming from when the official story at the time was that she stepped in glass. They probably heard that someone from Tory's camp was behind the rumors, Meg freaked out thinking Tory was trying to set her up to look bad and released her statement.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
I will also add that August Alsina alluded to something similar when Tory punched him in the face earlier this year. That he had no intention of sharing what happened until he got word back "someone" was trying to craft a narrative.

-- August Alsina from IG circa 2022

It also matches with that shyt from years ago with the model and the video shoot. Tory is clearly a stunt queen.

Tory’s team was leaking cherry-picked portions of court transcripts in REAL TIME during the trial to bloggers and muhfukkas online trying to shape slanted public opinion to dumb people on the internet, all while getting their ass kicked in court

Think about that, he was prioritizing CLOUT over his freedom while the trial was actively ongoing :mjlol:

He was 100% without question doing the same thing from the moment this story broke

And the saddest thing is, it worked ….yeah he blew trial and is about to sit in prison for years and then deported back to Ontario…but he still got silly muhfukkas on the internet believing his bullshyt :mjlol:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

Tory’s team was leaking cherry-picked portions of court transcripts in REAL TIME during the trial to bloggers and muhfukkas online trying to shape slanted public opinion to dumb people on the internet, all while getting their ass kicked in court

Think about that, he was prioritizing CLOUT over his freedom while the trial was actively ongoing :mjlol:

He was 100% without question doing the same thing from the moment this story broke

And the saddest thing is, it worked ….yeah he blew trial and is about to sit in prison for years and then deported back to Ontario…but he still got silly muhfukkas on the internet believing his bullshyt :mjlol:

It’s clear as day he was leaking stories to Akademiks and Milagro lol

Those two only “reported” stuff that made Tory look good. That’s why so many people are misinformed and confused.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
she was there through the whole thing. How Tory leaking information to someone that literally at the courthouse everyday? Lol
They weren’t supposed to have certain transcripts and stuff until after the trial. Did you watch the video?

How’s therapy been breh? Y’all still talking about this case? :lolbron:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
They weren’t supposed to have certain transcripts and stuff until after the trial. Did you watch the video?

How’s therapy been breh? Y’all still talking about this case? :lolbron:
I haven't even spoken on this shyt as much as YOU since the verdict. I haven't even been following the shyt. Keep tryna funny bout therapy. shyt is goofy.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I haven't even spoken on this shyt as much as YOU since the verdict. I haven't even been following the shyt. Keep tryna funny bout therapy. shyt is goofy.
Cap nikka. You been in here & other threads losing your mind :mjlol:

@Left.A1 been making you mad :mjlol:

You have 126 posts in here :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
she was there through the whole thing. How Tory leaking information to someone that literally at the courthouse everyday? Lol
she was removed once and denied entry at leat once. they had so many "media" personalities there that they did raffles to see who would get in...... once again, misinfo being spread + milagros "coverage" of the trial was undeniably biased :laff:

Milagro has been focused on this incident for over 2 years. she is guilty of hatching false narratives, I've seen the livestreams as i used to be a fan breh

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
she was removed once and denied entry at leat once. they had so many "media" personalities there that they did raffles to see who would get in...... once again, misinfo being spread + milagros "coverage" of the trial was undeniably biased :laff:

Milagro has been focused on this incident for over 2 years. she is guilty of hatching false narratives, I've seen the livestreams as i used to be a fan breh

This is what’s hilarious about all the He-Man woman hater club shyt. What the fukk is a Milagro? How did she turn into Wolf Blitzer?

Quick do a coli search on her before the Meg incident and find out. Lol.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
nikka since the verdict. Count my posts about this subject. Bet u it's less than 20.
Cap. Can’t believe you’re lying like this :russ:

I watched you go back and forth with mad people since the verdict :russ:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
This is what’s hilarious about all the He-Man woman hater club shyt. What the fukk is a Milagro? How did she turn into Wolf Blitzer?

Quick do a coli search on her before the Meg incident and find out. Lol.
I've mentioned her outside of the meg shyt. if you dont know who she is, that's you problem. she's pretty popular in the black blogosphere :manny: