Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikka say what u want. Just know in real life I would slap the shyt out of u and there's nothing u would do about it. Bet on that. Lol. fukk Tory Lanez I don't care about this shyt. shyt is pass time conversations and I haven't even really been posting about it. Since the verdict.
Little boy back unraveling again … this case done whooped his ass into a breakdown

1. Internet Chat Board Physical Violence Threats - Rage

2. Says “fukk Tory Lanez” But Has Sucked dikk For A Month Straight Over Him - Denial

3. Claims He’s “Over It” But Is Now Giving Back To Back Reply’s To Someone He Made A “Chat Board Oath” To Never Respond To Again - Mania

This Mentally ill groupie definitely ain’t wrapped too tight …All of the symptoms present themselves with each depraved post

:whoo:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Meg was whooping her ass she looked good that night

If I seen both at the party Kelsey catch my eye more

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Low key :patrice: Kylie cooking both though.
NINTCHDBPICT000703070573.jpg

:scust:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I was following the entire thing too and I don't recall him denying the spreading of those rumors. I remember him denying shooting Meg, then he made an entire album alluding to different narratives floating around blog sites being the real story. I remember him liking comments about the false narratives.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying he was really spreading those narratives, I just understand why Megan would assume he was with the way he was acting publicly.

I don't think the transcripts are public yet because I can't find them, just people reporting on what was said in very little detail.
dude said kelsey didnt shoot her too. so why are y'all picking a choosing when he lied and when he told the truth?

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You know exactly who it is...

The person underneath all of that surgical summer b.s.

Dem stallions you claim she cookin' is all homegrown/organic. They get the dub by default.
I respectfully disagree, I think Tory would say the same right now :whew:

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
Just because she didn't have physical proof of him doing that doesn't mean she just made it up. It could have been something she verbally heard about but didn't actually see happening.

She could have been misinformed, but that doesn't mean she intentionally lied about it. The fact that Tory started publicly flaming the rumors after she said that does lend some credence to it being true.

Breh put out that daystar album lending credence to all the narratives coming from the blogs while knowing damn well that girl was shot, basically gas lighting the world.

I will also add that August Alsina alluded to something similar when Tory punched him in the face earlier this year. That he had no intention of sharing what happened until he got word back "someone" was trying to craft a narrative.

"As I'm exiting the building after the show last
night, A 4'11 sized leprechaun ran down on me w/ 8 oversized security nigxas, whom greeted each individually upon their walk up as they tried to press me.

Whole time, I'm one deep. No security. Tory continues to ask w/ a broken ego why I didn't dap him up, I go on to tell him.. I was a fan of him and didn't understand him speaking on my business publicly in the past, because don't know him or ever met him until last night. So when he spoke it caught me off guard because of his past actions, assumed he didn't like me, that's all. Not to mention, with my history of health & condition just recently overcoming being paralyzed, my doctor directed me not to compromise my health while out on road and shake as less hands as possible due to corona, & monkeypox

Never any disrespectful words were exchanged, so was a bit confused at how somehow he turnt him self up w/ anger after hitting a blunt laced with cocaine obviously, (I heard the fizzle) and he snuck me when turned my head to move to the side amongst all his antsy moving and to keep an eye on the endless nikkas that was w/ him surrounding me. Which was security and some nigra with a gun tucked... whom he then proceeded to run behind and hide to run back in the building. There was never a "fight"! Simply an Assault. Dude has no real friends, and is on a crash out mission. With that said, I was gone keep it G & not come to the net, but you moving with foul intent feeding falsities to blogs to look for a "moment" cus them moments ain't happening on stage for u. I will assist you in that, gracefully."
-- August Alsina from IG circa 2022

It also matches with that shyt from years ago with the model and the video shoot. Tory is clearly a stunt queen.