Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No goddamn sense
Sound like he might have at most video of the night. And it sound like regardless he tryna blackmail Meg or her people of a blog for whatever he claims he has.

Regardless if it was about freeing Tory why would you do all this weak ass talking and not just drop whatever footage.

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
Release the tape or stfu. Nobody cares about a driver telling us something we already knew/speculated.

I don’t feel sorry for Tory, he didn’t even defend himself trying to stay on code. if he didn’t do it and it wasn’t his gun he should have said that ans said who did . he out her playing hoodrat games with drunk hoodrats knowing he had priors. Should have stayed with Kylie At her house.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Release the tape or stfu. Nobody cares about a driver telling us something we already knew/speculated.

I don’t feel sorry for Tory, he didn’t even defend himself trying to stay on code. if he didn’t do it and it wasn’t his gun he should have said that ans said who did . he out her playing hoodrat games with drunk hoodrats knowing he had priors. Should have stayed with Kylie At her house.
You don’t care about the only sober person involved telling their side :skip:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

I have been saying this

Tory was trying to be a too cool for school ass breh. If my freedom is on the line and I am an entertainer not a in the street breh. And I didn’t do it I am flat out saying that. He was playing fast and loose and bodied himself. now he has to do more work to get his life turned around

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
You don’t care about the only sober person involved telling their side :skip:
What does him saying this change? It doesn’t clear Tory of shooting Meg and it doesn’t state who the weapon belong to. Only that Tory and Kelsey both handled it. i knew this account before last week. If Tory don’t care to tell his truth in its entirety then he where he wants to be. It’s sad because dude is super talented. A fukking waste.