Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
They weren’t supposed to have certain transcripts and stuff until after the trial. Did you watch the video?

How’s therapy been breh? Y’all still talking about this case? :lolbron:

To be fair

She wrote IMPECCABLE notes on what was said in the court room. She showed her notes on her live and them shyts was detailed as fukk lol. Her notes lined up pretty perfectly with what came out was said. Her “slant” was obviously pro-Tory but she ain’t lie about a word that was said. She can be guilty of misdirecting perhaps HOW things were said or in what tone.

I don’t think Milagro or Akademicks got any leaked info DURING the trial. Ak is a known info hunter and Milagro was there every damn day of the trial and she passed it onto Ak.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
To be fair

She wrote IMPECCABLE notes on what was said in the court room. She showed her notes on her live and them shyts was detailed as fukk lol.

I don’t think Milagro or Akademicks got any leaked info DURING the trial. Ak is a known info hunter and Milagro was there every damn day of the trial and she passed it onto Ak.
I didn’t watch the lives or anything. I only saw her tweets which were just random bias opinions with slight reporting lol

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I didn’t watch the lives or anything. I only saw her tweets which were just random bias opinions with slight reporting lol

Her Lives is where she gave the most info and read off her notes. She showed her notes a few times, home girl was dialed IN lol.

Like I said before I don’t think, based on they’re reporting of the trial, that either Ak or Milagro can be sued, and if so it’ll be a weak case designed maybe just to scare them because to my knowledge neither of them outright lied about what was said during the trial. Milagro’s Lives synced up almost perfectly with what the Employment Lawyer dude was also reporting, and to my knowledge they never directly interacted with one another.

Milagro was 100% Pro-Tory but she ain’t lie about a word of what was said during the trial. She just couldn’t check her stan card at the door and because she went so hard for him she gotta keep riding until the wheels fall off.

Ak did a better job during the TRIAL of at least attempting to come off non-biased but it pretty obvious as well from his past reporting and comments on the incident that he was pulling for Tory too. Both of them were a little too emotionally invested to not come off with a little egg on their faces but this trial DID have a bunch of twists and turns that SEEMED to be going in Tory’s favor but most of us had never heard that phone call Tory made from jail to Kelsey until after the verdict. And that nikka sounded guilty as F U C K on those tapes so i’m sure the jury took that AND Tory’s fukked up behavior both before and after the incident into account.

Tory did JUST enough dumb shyt to bury himself. Making that phone call from a JAIL PHONE (which is always recorded) dropping that Daystar album. Continuing to get in fights and acting reckless. Going on social media talking about Kelsey didn’t shoot (putting the blame DIRECTLY back on him) all just stupid stupid moves.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Her Lives is where she gave the most info and read off her notes. She showed her notes a few times, home girl was dialed IN lol.

Like I said before I don’t think, based on they’re reporting of the trial, that either Ak or Milagro can be sued, and if so it’ll be a weak case designed maybe just to scare them because to my knowledge neither of them outright lied about what was said during the trial. Milagro’s Lives synced up almost perfectly with what the Employment Lawyer dude was also reporting, and to my knowledge they never directly interacted with one another.

Milagro was 100% Pro-Tory but she ain’t lie about a word of what was said during the trial. She just couldn’t check her stan card at the door and because she went so hard for him she gotta keep riding until the wheels fall off.

Ak did a better job during the TRIAL of at least attempting to come off non-biased but it pretty obvious as well from his past reporting and comments on the incident that he was pulling for Tory too. Both of them were a little too emotionally invested to not come off with a little egg on their faces but this trial DID have a bunch of twists and turns that SEEMED to be going in Tory’s favor but most of us had never heard that phone call Tory made from jail to Kelsey until after the verdict. And that nikka sounded guilty as F U C K on those tapes so i’m sure the jury took that AND Tory’s fukked up behavior both before and after the incident into account.

Tory did JUST enough dumb shyt to bury himself. Making that phone call from a JAIL PHONE (which is always recorded) dropping that Daystar album. Continuing to get in fights and acting reckless. Going on social media talking about Kelsey didn’t shoot (putting the blame DIRECTLY back on him) all just stupid stupid moves.
The problem isn’t that she reported anything “inaccurate”

It’s that she only chose to highlight things that she could create pro tory controversy with.

There was hours and hours of evidence and testimony every day, and she only reported on the few soundbites a day she could create a “story” out of.

Other people reporting talked about the tape and how damning it was. She would have heard it in the courtroom, but following her content you would think things like that were never shown. The X-rays of bullets in megs feet were shown in court but she still flirted with the “maybe she never got shot” theory during the trial.

Stuff like that is why people who were following her and AK were totally surprised by the verdict. They painted this picture of Tory’s defense doing such a great job in creating all this “doubt” but they ignored the mountains of evidence going against him.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Yet u in here tryna shyt on me for stating what he just said. I actually watched her lives. U admitting u didn't. Yall nikkas on here be on some straight clown shyt. Word up.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
ItsOk.jpg

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
The problem isn’t that she reported anything “inaccurate”

It’s that she only chose to highlight things that she could create pro tory controversy with.

There was hours and hours of evidence and testimony every day, and she only reported on the few soundbites a day she could create a “story” out of.

Other people reporting talked about the tape and how damning it was. She would have heard it in the courtroom, but following her content you would think things like that were never shown. The X-rays of bullets in megs feet were shown in court but she still flirted with the “maybe she never got shot” theory during the trial.

Stuff like that is why people who were following her and AK were totally surprised by the verdict. They painted this picture of Tory’s defense doing such a great job in creating all this “doubt” but they ignored the mountains of evidence going against him.
Lol 40 year old men watching that tank head bytch and AK stream for hours is crazy to me.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
nikka to be honest it sounds like you spent hours watching Canadian propaganda.
I didn't watch hours of anything. I would watch like 20 minute updates n shyt. shyt from the courthouse. U nikkas tryna be funny but yall dead ass been on this shyt more than me since the verdict. I don't give a fukk about none of these people. And that weirdo nikka keeps following me around everywhere but has the audacity to speak on mental illness. Lol. Get ya daps tho from them circle jerk goofy nikkas. None of them nikkas can fukk wit me in real life on any level so it don't matter to me.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I didn't watch hours of anything. I would watch like 20 minute updates n shyt. shyt from the courthouse. U nikkas tryna be funny but yall dead ass been on this shyt more than me since the verdict. I don't give a fukk about none of these people. And that weirdo nikka keeps following me around everywhere but has the audacity to speak on mental illness. Lol. Get ya daps tho from them circle jerk goofy nikkas. None of them nikkas can fukk wit me in real life on any level so it don't matter to me.
I promise you probably have 20 x more posts in this thread than me. I got a whole full life outside of this board.