Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
She made it up. She said it in court and they asked her to prove it and she couldn't. She said she sent texts and messages to her team of all the shyt his team was putting out in real time and she couldn't produce not one text she sent when they asked for it in court
All of these people are liars my boy. Including Megan.
Just because she didn't have physical proof of him doing that doesn't mean she just made it up. It could have been something she verbally heard about but didn't actually see happening.

She could have been misinformed, but that doesn't mean she intentionally lied about it. The fact that Tory started publicly flaming the rumors after she said that does lend some credence to it being true.

Breh put out that daystar album lending credence to all the narratives coming from the blogs while knowing damn well that girl was shot, basically gas lighting the world.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Just because she didn't have physical proof of him doing that doesn't mean she just made it up. It could have been something she verbally heard about but didn't actually see happening.

She could have been misinformed, but that doesn't mean she intentionally lied about it. The fact that Tory started publicly flaming the rumors after she said that does lend some credence to it being true.

Breh put out that daystar album lending credence to all the narratives coming from the blogs while knowing damn well that girl was shot, basically gas lighting the world.
Nah. She clearly said she was sending the stuff to her team as it was being posted. They asked her for the messages she sent her team and she couldn't produce them. That's cause it never happened. Lol.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Nah. She clearly said she was sending the stuff to her team as it was being posted. They asked her for the messages she sent her team and she couldn't produce them. That's cause it never happened. Lol.
When did this happen?

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
During her testimony.
I mean what exactly was said?

I don't recall anyone reporting in detail what was actually said during that part of the testimony, just that Megan had reason to believe the rumors were leaking from Tory's team but she didn't have proof that it was really happening.

There's no reason for her to just make that fact up, and it's weird that Tory validated the rumors instead of denying spreading them.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I mean what exactly was said?

I don't recall anyone reporting in detail what was actually said during that testimony, just that Megan had reason to believe the rumors were leaking from Tory's team but she didn't have proof that it was really happening.

There's no reason for her to just make that fact up, and it's weird that Tory validated the rumors instead of denying spreading them.
He did deny spreading them. He made a whole video about it. shyt I was following it and everyone was confused because she just started accusing him of spreading shyt when people were just confused because she lied to the police and then came out and said she was shot. So people started speculating and son was radio silent the whole time. There was nothing to really spread. It was just people confused and speculating. But yea look up the transcripts.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He did deny spreading them. He made a whole video about it. shyt I was following it and everyone was confused because she just started accusing him of spreading shyt when people were just confused because she lied to the police and then came out and said she was shot. So people started speculating and son was radio silent the whole time. There was nothing to really spread. It was just people confused and speculating. But yea look up the transcripts.
I was following the entire thing too and I don't recall him denying the spreading of those rumors. I remember him denying shooting Meg, then he made an entire album alluding to different narratives floating around blog sites being the real story. I remember him liking comments about the false narratives.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying he was really spreading those narratives, I just understand why Megan would assume he was with the way he was acting publicly.

I don't think the transcripts are public yet because I can't find them, just people reporting on what was said in very little detail.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I was following the entire thing too and I don't recall him denying the spreading of those rumors. I remember him denying shooting Meg, then he made an entire album alluding to different narratives floating around blog sites being the real story. I remember him liking comments about the false narratives.

Just to be clear, I'm not saying he was really spreading those narratives, I just understand why Megan would assume he was with the way he was acting publicly.

I don't think the transcripts are public yet because I can't find them, just people reporting on what was said in very little detail.
That's the thing. She accused him of spreading shyt before anyone knew anything. She just used it as an excuse to get her story out. But word check the transcripts. Whether Tory did it or not. Meg been lying about different shyt the last 2 years.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Difference is its a fact that u weird. I'm not mentally ill. Ur just saying that to cope with the fact that ur weird. Have a nice day tho.
Mentally ill nikkas giving psychoanalysis :russ:

Imagine a delusional Tory Lanez dikksucker talking to anyone about “coping” when they can’t even process their man’s guilt lmaooooooooo

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Mentally ill nikkas giving psychoanalysis :russ:

Imagine a delusional Tory Lanez dikksucker talking to anyone about “coping” when they can’t even process their man’s guilt lmaooooooooo
nikka say what u want. Just know in real life I would slap the shyt out of u and there's nothing u would do about it. Bet on that. Lol. fukk Tory Lanez I don't care about this shyt. shyt is pass time conversations and I haven't even really been posting about it. Since the verdict.