Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Where do you guys think Megan musically goes from here? Can she still put out the same music or ?

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Why are you so fukking mad and for what? :dahell:

Do you get angry at anybody who shares a different viewpoint to you? Same with the two other posters above quoting me and telling me shyt?
Nobody mad bro I just don't think you nikkas have integrity. I don't know you in real life that shyt affects those that do. I'm just going to judge you from a far and laugh at your naivete .

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's laughable that people act that the audio of the apology to Kelsey was a smoking gun where it's vague as to anything specific. But people believe the justice system is guilty until proven innocent. It is innocent until PROVEN guilty.

It doesn't matter either way because the jury had their say. But, based on what's been recapped, revealed and released there's no way in my mind this was both a mistrial with plenty of reasonable doubt.

The problem with the jail phone call for me isn't why Tory is apologizing and what was he apologizing for, but it's with Kelsey. Why Kelsey accepted the collect phone call? Why Kelsey agreed to get in touch with Quan to help Tory get bail? Why she told Tory where Megan was located? Why is her tone being calm and understanding? I mean if this was the so-called monster that she claimed in the audio-released interview with the prosecution (which she admitted under oath in court that she lied in that interview), then Kelsey shouldn't have ever accepted that phone call, be outrageously angry at Tory for not just supposedly shooting Megan, but also beating her up and pulling her hair. Her actions less than 24hrs later did not appear to be one who was physically attacked by this dude and witness him shooting her best friend.

I am not saying he didn't do it or did or if he's innocent or guilty. Like I said the jury had their say so it doesn't matter. I am saying, for ME this is not at all a smoking gun. This sounds like an apology for starting this mess to begin with that led to people fighting, shots fired, Megan injured and the police coming. And it is a fact that Tory WAS the cause for all of that to happen, even if it had turned out Kelsey was the one who shot Megan, he's the reason over them fighting and putting people on blast and fighting them out the car which led to them fighting in the street and all of that.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Where do you guys think Megan musically goes from here? Can she still put out the same music or ?

She was putting out thot music before, during, and in the aftermath of the incident, why would she change now?

I will say that her career would be lengthened SIGNIFICANTLY if she put some substance in her music. Whether you believe 100% of her story or not, she’s indisputably a victim who WAS shot and has dealt with a fair amount of trauma over the past 4 years. Losing her mother, losing her best friend, fighting with her label, rumors of alcoholism, plus all of the public scrutiny and scorn that came with the incident. ALL of that can mined and she writes her own raps so if she could authentically convey everything that she’s been feeling it could make for some damn good art beyond twerking and objectifying herself

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where'd Megan go from here? I presume this will hurt her career because you'll have fans who aren't going to view her the same way. Not because of Tory, but how shytty she been with Kelsey. Of course, you're going to have some die-hards, but I cannot see Megan to be as popular. There's already a shift it seems among the rap female competition that's out of there. It depends on how dependent Roc Nation is going to be going forward.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is what he apologised for:

The apology was very vague and just because he apologised does not mean it was specifically about shooting Megan.

Don’t nobody apologize like that for that he said “if I wasn’t drunk I wouldn’t have done that” y’all nikkas idiots and it’s amazing how dumb nikkas want to be