Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
“The End” is that little worthless c00n in jail and you ride or die bytches putting money on his commissary

:umad:

Damn Breh, enjoy life. It’s almost a new year. All that energy isn’t good for the soul.

Sheeeesh

:heh:

I got a fire black therapist in your city if you need. Hit me

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Damn Breh, enjoy life. It’s almost a new year. All that energy isn’t good for the soul.

Sheeeesh

:heh:

I got a fire black therapist in your city if you need. Hit me
Enjoy visiting your man in prison like a good ride or die bytch :heh: he taught you well

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Don’t forget that commissary either .. you know yo man gone need it :mjlol:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Listening to this kelsey call, you can tell she ain't grow up on no hood shyt by the way she talks. Clearly was out of her element

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Enjoy visiting your man in prison like a good ride or die bytch :heh: he taught you well

Happy New Year my guy! Enjoy!

I’ll send you that info you. Just make sure you send your insurance. Gotta help my “brehs” out here

:pachaha:

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Listening to this kelsey call, you can tell she ain't grow up on no hood shyt by the way she talks. Clearly was out of her element

and people were saying she was the shooter! And then she texted "Tory shot Meg" to cover her tracks! People were saying this seriously.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Happy New Year my guy! Enjoy!

I’ll send you that info you. Just make sure you send your insurance. Gotta help my “brehs” out here

:pachaha:
Get off your knees and wipe your mouth nikka …what a disgrace to your father :scust:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Black women truly hate black men with this by going so hard like this a relative. How you twerk two weeks later after you get shot? Pedos do less time than this. White boys rape and get slap on the wrist. If he guilty, 20 years is so excessive. Harlot still out here pushing poison to young girls.
Look at you mad at twerkin and not some one shooting some one lol man

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Tory shoulda pulled a Russell Simmons. What was he thinking coming to trial?

In cali, he gonna do some hard time

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Look at you mad at twerkin and not some one shooting some one lol man
Look at you overlooking context. Idc what she does or doesn’t do. How do you twerk so soon after a bullet injury?? This situation has been handled so messy. I don’t believe her.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Look at you overlooking context. Idc what she does or doesn’t do. How do you twerk so soon after a bullet injury?? This situation has been handled so messy. I don’t believe her.
You still on she didn't get shot? Bro you telling folks this shyt on your Facebook page where people know you in real life?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You still on she didn't get shot? Bro you telling folks this shyt on your Facebook page where people know you in real life?
You have solid evidence? I’m not arguing with anyone anywhere. No DNA on the gun but gets convicted. The worth of a black man life is in the negatives in Amerikkka. It’s easy to lie on a brotha here.