Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Don’t nobody apologize like that for that he said “if I wasn’t drunk I wouldn’t have done that” y’all nikkas idiots and it’s amazing how dumb nikkas want to be
he even admitted he didn’t know what they were arguing about and if he was apologizing for that then why didn’t he also apologize to Kelsey?

He was mainly focused on saying sorry to Megan.

People are really dumb. Let’s not bring this into 2023 lol.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
She was putting out thot music before, during, and in the aftermath of the incident, why would she change now?

I will say that her career would be lengthened SIGNIFICANTLY if she put some substance in her music. Whether you believe 100% of her story or not, she’s indisputably a victim who WAS shot and has dealt with a fair amount of trauma over the past 4 years. Losing her mother, losing her best friend, fighting with her label, rumors of alcoholism, plus all of the public scrutiny and scorn that came with the incident. ALL of that can mined and she writes her own raps so if she could authentically convey everything that she’s been feeling it could make for some damn good art beyond twerking and objectifying herself
To be fair she created some of these issues. She's been a shytty friend to a bunch of people. She burns bridges with people. Even people she was once cool with in the industry. She's a raging alcoholic and I don't see signs of it changing anytime soon. She didn't technically get "shot" either. She got hit with shrapnel from the shot going off near her. She was seen playing around guns literally about 2 weeks after the incident. So it didn't even seem like she learned from the incident. Her label issues are also her own fault too because she is an opportunist. She owes money that she doesn't wanna pay.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
he even admitted he didn’t know what they were arguing about and if he was apologizing for that then why didn’t he also apologize to Kelsey?

He was mainly focused on saying sorry to Megan.

People are really dumb. Let’s not bring this into 2023 lol.
This is facts. It def seems like he atleast busted shots off. I'm not sure if he knew if he actually shot the bullet that injured her. But he sounded guilty af.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
To be fair she created some of these issues. She's been a shytty friend to a bunch of people. She burns bridges with people. Even people she was once cool with in the industry. She's a raging alcoholic and I don't see signs of it changing anytime soon. She didn't technically get "shot" either. She got hit with shrapnel from the shot going off near her. She was seen playing around guns literally about 2 weeks after the incident. So it didn't even seem like she learned from the incident. Her label issues are also her own fault too because she is an opportunist. She owes money that she doesn't wanna pay.
And what is Tory lanez lol

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This is what he apologised for:

The apology was very vague and just because he apologised does not mean it was specifically about shooting Megan.

"Your honor, ladies and gentleman of this jury, my client Tory Lanez fukked her so good she ended up in the hospital. And that is precisely what this phone call was about."

:camby:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Don’t nobody apologize like that for that he said “if I wasn’t drunk I wouldn’t have done that” y’all nikkas idiots and it’s amazing how dumb nikkas want to be
That is EXACTLY how some one would apologize for the sex situation.
He would not explicitly say my bad for "fukking your friend to a woman" literally only people on Thecoli talk that crassly about sex with someone on that way. In a real moment on jail call that is exactly how it would sound.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That is EXACTLY how some one would apologize for the sex situation.
He would not explicitly say my bad for "fukking your friend to a woman" literally only people on Thecoli talk that crassly about sex with someone on that way. In a real moment on jail call that is exactly how it would sound.
Breh he’s apologizing for shooting her. “I was drunk if I wasn’t drunk I would have never did that”

Asicz

Daps
Breh he’s apologizing for shooting her. “I was drunk if I wasn’t drunk I would have never did that”
He does not say anything about shooting her in the quote you used.

I think people are confused.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
What I WILL say. Is while I think he possibly did it. That audio isn't actually "proof" of anything. Like I said if Kelsey was wearing a wire, detectives would've considered themselves having nothing. He didn't explicitly admit to anything. The case was so all over the place it should've been a mistrial. Everyone celebrating now but this is an appeal Tory could possibly win because of how sloppily everything was done.

Asicz

Daps
I think part of the issue is Alot of people in the coli are sexually inexperienced by their own admission. We have a very large base of adult virgins on this site.
They have trouble understanding how when men get drunk things sexually can happen unintended. Remember the Jamie Foxx song "Blame it on the alcohol "?
Alcohol and sex go together and next thing you know you smash her friend.

Asicz

Daps
That criminal lawyer with hundreds of thousands of views on YouTube who comments on Rapper cases says Lanez gets no more than 2 to 3 years.

wordsbymj

aka percy miracles
Daps
He does not say anything about shooting her in the quote you used.

I think people are confused.

True, and if that was the only piece of evidence pointing at him, then that’s enough to doubt the outcome.

But according to court reporters and the lawyers involved, that was just one thing that points to his guilt.

Reasonable doubt means there’s enough evidence where you can convince all jurors that there’s possibly more to the story. I mean that don’t look like reasonable doubt to me. It’s almost a clean sweep :francis:

Dying on the Tory Lanez is innocent hill is becoming a sign of not only some form of misogyny but retardation lol

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Why are you so fukking mad and for what? :dahell:

Do you get angry at anybody who shares a different viewpoint to you? Same with the two other posters above quoting me and telling me shyt?
Sounds like projection.. what’s there to be mad at… can you actually articulate yourself on why I would be mad? I actually feel great that one more brutal c00n won’t be free on my streets to commit more criminal activity

The reality is you’re objectively a dikksucker.. you may be mad at me for observing that reality but it’s evident in your lack of mental dexterity and your affinity for another man …that has nothing to do with my temperament and everything to do with the way you were raised …It seems as though those facts apparently offend you but my job isn’t to protect your feelings

When you’re comfortable making the choice to humiliate yourself in public with low iq babbling and a lack of critical thinking there will be people like myself who will properly identify your self loathing and correctly assess you for what you are …your convicted idol Tory is learning that the hard way .. hopefully you’ll take the lesson from his failures instead of continuing to be on your knees embarrassingly dikkriding

:manny: