Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
This @Left.A1 nikka gotta be one of the most annoying muthafukkas on this site in a minute. Honestly this nikka gotta be an alias of someone else. Either way stop following me around and worrying about my posts u fukkin weirdo. I'm logical enough to see that everyone involved in this case ain't shyt. But soon as u say anything not positive about Megan this bytch ass nikka come running or insulting somebody.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
To be fair she created some of these issues. She's been a shytty friend to a bunch of people. She burns bridges with people. Even people she was once cool with in the industry. She's a raging alcoholic and I don't see signs of it changing anytime soon. She didn't technically get "shot" either. She got hit with shrapnel from the shot going off near her. She was seen playing around guns literally about 2 weeks after the incident. So it didn't even seem like she learned from the incident. Her label issues are also her own fault too because she is an opportunist. She owes money that she doesn't wanna pay.
These morons inventing new definitions for words to protect their man …true ride or die bytches :mjlol: Reinventing the meaning of “technically” to protect his boo…how embarrassing..

if anything her wounds were quite literally described “technically” as the results of having a projectile shot at you by medical professionals

It’s these kinds of low iq dikksucker post that deservingly get these mentally ill emotionally unstable nikkas laughed out the room for the stupidity and dedication to their daddy Tory Lanez

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
True, and if that was the only piece of evidence pointing at him, then that’s enough to doubt the outcome.

But according to court reporters and the lawyers involved, that was just one thing that points to his guilt.

Reasonable doubt means there’s enough evidence where you can convince all jurors that there’s possibly more to the story. I mean that don’t look like reasonable doubt to me. It’s almost a clean sweep :francis:

Dying on the Tory Lanez is innocent hill is becoming a sign of not only some form of misogyny but retardation lol

That is not what reasonable doubt means. What you described is a guilty verdict by which is a unanimous decision of finding the defendent guilty. The defense on some of the charges were looking for either not guilty verdict or a hung jury where one juror finds the defendent not guilty and there is a mistrial and there is a retrial.

Reasonable doubt is this:
3.5 REASONABLE DOUBT—DEFINED

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is proof that leaves you firmly convinced the defendant is guilty. It is not required that the government prove guilt beyond all possible doubt.

A reasonable doubt is a doubt based upon reason and common sense and is not based purely on speculation. It may arise from a careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, or from lack of evidence.

If after a careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, you are not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty, it is your duty to find the defendant not guilty. On the other hand, if after a careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, you are convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty, it is your duty to find the defendant guilty.

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
This @Left.A1 nikka gotta be one of the most annoying muthafukkas on this site in a minute. Honestly this nikka gotta be an alias of someone else. Either way stop following me around and worrying about my posts u fukkin weirdo. I'm logical enough to see that everyone involved in this case ain't shyt. But soon as u say anything not positive about Megan this bytch ass nikka come running or insulting somebody.
“You will never get another mention from me” - Spliz “The Mentally Unstable Moron:mjlol:

These imbeciles cannot help themselves …

• They couldn’t resist indulging in abject failure intellectually pretrial
  • They couldn’t resist in indoctrinating themselves with anything but the echo chamber of buffoon babble from like minded low iq individuals during the trial
  • And now they can’t help but walk thru the 5 stages of emotional grief post trail as their predictably defective critical thinking skills continue to fail them

These nikkas are simply low iq losers radicalized to humiliating dikkriding on internet chat board forums …individuals who rather reduce themselves to living a life on their knees for another man as opposed to being men on their own two feet ..it’s honestly sad to think these individuals will produce offspring tbh because you know they’ll be just like them

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
It's laughable that people act that the audio of the apology to Kelsey was a smoking gun where it's vague as to anything specific. But people believe the justice system is guilty until proven innocent. It is innocent until PROVEN guilty.

It doesn't matter either way because the jury had their say. But, based on what's been recapped, revealed and released there's no way in my mind this was both a mistrial with plenty of reasonable doubt.

The problem with the jail phone call for me isn't why Tory is apologizing and what was he apologizing for, but it's with Kelsey. Why Kelsey accepted the collect phone call? Why Kelsey agreed to get in touch with Quan to help Tory get bail? Why she told Tory where Megan was located? Why is her tone being calm and understanding? I mean if this was the so-called monster that she claimed in the audio-released interview with the prosecution (which she admitted under oath in court that she lied in that interview), then Kelsey shouldn't have ever accepted that phone call, be outrageously angry at Tory for not just supposedly shooting Megan, but also beating her up and pulling her hair. Her actions less than 24hrs later did not appear to be one who was physically attacked by this dude and witness him shooting her best friend.

I am not saying he didn't do it or did or if he's innocent or guilty. Like I said the jury had their say so it doesn't matter. I am saying, for ME this is not at all a smoking gun. This sounds like an apology for starting this mess to begin with that led to people fighting, shots fired, Megan injured and the police coming. And it is a fact that Tory WAS the cause for all of that to happen, even if it had turned out Kelsey was the one who shot Megan, he's the reason over them fighting and putting people on blast and fighting them out the car which led to them fighting in the street and all of that.
It’s common sense lol

The funniest shyt Tory thought he was on point. He should never spoke like that over the phone. Because anyone with common sense could tell wtf he was talking about

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That is EXACTLY how some one would apologize for the sex situation.
He would not explicitly say my bad for "fukking your friend to a woman" literally only people on Thecoli talk that crassly about sex with someone on that way. In a real moment on jail call that is exactly how it would sound.
He literally said on the tape that “I was too drunk to even remember what we was arguing about bruh” that was in real time :mjlol:

You morons are ingesting a rehearsed response from nearly 2 years later where he suddenly regained his memory and can pinpoint exactly what the conflict was about …this is that low iq babbling that draws appropriate ridicule of your intellect

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
That is not what reasonable doubt means. What you described is a guilty verdict by wich is a unanimous decision of finding the defendent guilty. The defense on some of the charges were looking for either not guilty verdict or a hung jury where one juror finds the defendent not guilty and there is a mistrial and there is a retrial.

Reasonable doubt is this:
3.5 REASONABLE DOUBT—DEFINED

Proof beyond a reasonable doubt is proof that leaves you firmly convinced the defendant is guilty.
It is not required that the government prove guilt beyond all possible doubt.

A reasonable doubt is a doubt based upon reason and common sense and is not based purely on speculation. It may arise from a careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, or from lack of evidence.

If after a careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, you are not convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty, it is your duty to find the defendant not guilty. On the other hand, if after a careful and impartial consideration of all the evidence, you are convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty, it is your duty to find the defendant guilty.
Only thing that matters in this entire post :mjlol:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
“You will never get another mention from me” - Spliz “The Mentally Unstable Moron:mjlol:

These imbeciles cannot help themselves …

• They couldn’t resist indulging in abject failure intellectually pretrial
  • They couldn’t resist in indoctrinating themselves with anything but the echo chamber of buffoon babble from like minded low iq individuals during the trial
  • And now they can’t help but walk thru the 5 stages of emotional grief post trail as their predictably defective critical thinking skills continue to fail them

These nikkas are simply low iq losers radicalized to humiliating dikkriding on internet chat board forums …individuals who rather reduce themselves to living a life on their knees for another man as opposed to being men on their own two feet ..it’s honestly sad to think these individuals will produce offspring tbh because you know they’ll be just like them
nikka I guarantee I'm smarter, more successful, deal with people better, deal with women better, flyer and could beat the shyt outta u. I don't do shyt like block nikkas but kindly move the fukk on. Peace.

Last edited:

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Jeez y’all STILL arguing about this?
8ac3e00be3f0ab7c6ece48ec5593912a2c4afddc.gifv

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
nikka I guarantee I'm smarter, more successful, deal with people better, deal with women better, flyer and could beat the shyt outta u. I don't do shyt like block nikkas but kinda move the fukk on. Peace.
1. nikka you’re too got damn stupid to be “successful” at anything..who are you fooling :russ:

2. Internet threats are embarrassing but it’s understandable that me highlighting your moronic nature makes you feel angry lol …I would be angry if I was that incompetent too it’s the natural default for low intelligence individuals

3. You’re not even mentally stable enough to hold true to your online chat board pact of sending me no more response brutha …why is that? It’s because you are an emotionally fragile little boy

*4. Come to think of it ..the only thing your goofy ass has proven able to competently do is suck dikk …stick to that weirdo nikka lol

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
He literally said on the tape that “I was too drunk to even remember what we was arguing about bruh” that was in real time :mjlol:

You morons are ingesting a rehearsed response from nearly 2 years later where he suddenly regained his memory and can pinpoint exactly what the conflict was about …this is that low iq babbling that draws appropriate ridicule of your intellect
Your Lanez quote has no relevancy to what I posted at all. All you do is resort to frequent corny insults because you have no real point.

Atleast the guy I was actually in a discussion with had quotes from the prosecution. I have no idea why you are here or what you are trying to do. You are incoherent but trying to use big words and sound smart. Hilarious and pathetic. Coli nikka nerds are really annoying, makes me ashamed I post on this site sometimes honestly.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Your Lanez quote has no relevancy to what I posted at all. All you do is resort to frequent corny insults because you have no real point.

Atleast the guy I was actually in a discussion with had quotes from the prosecution. I have no idea why you are here or what you are trying to do. You are incoherent but trying to use big words and sound smart. Hilarious and pathetic. Coli nikka nerds are really annoying, makes me ashamed I post on this site sometimes honestly.

My Lanez quote is directly from the audio which he responded to in the tweet you’re defending you got damn idiot :russ:

You don’t have an actual retort and thusly have reduced yourself to his bumbling nonsense because your embarrassing dikk riding doesn’t come with logic attached