Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
She claimed that Tory had his team putting out a narrative that she shot herself playing with a gun.

I don't know if he actually did that but that's what Megan claimed in her first tweet about the situation.
He didn't. She lied. She's been lying since the beginning. Everyone has. Which is why this situation is so confusing.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
You have solid evidence? I’m not arguing with anyone anywhere. No DNA on the gun but gets convicted. The worth of a black man life is in the negatives in Amerikkka. It’s easy to lie on a brotha here.
You're bugged out bro. You've totally ignored the information that you don't agree with.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
A little Canadian come shoot a black woman and nikkas demonize the black woman. You types be proving these twitter broads right how yall be acting. Yall need women in your life.
They probably beat and abuse their women too ..it’s easy to defend folks that you identify with :manny:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You're bugged out bro. You've totally ignored the information that you don't agree with.
I’m not saying Tory is 100% innocent. I wasn’t there but regardless he lost. Why you simp nikkas always present logical fallacies because I’m not quick to co-sign a known liar?

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I’m not saying Tory is 100% innocent. I wasn’t there but regardless he lost. I’m not anti women. I’ve been glowing up and attracting more women. I’m looking for something serious I don’t want to live the degenerate lifestyle of being promiscuous anymore.

Simp nikka
Bro you going to have a hard time in life and probably will die old and alone. You work in IT or something?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Bro you going to have a hard time in life and probably will die old and alone. You work in IT or something?
Because I don’t believe a ho??? nikka I’m a late bloomer with women but I don’t just seek beauty, I vet character too. I’m not trying to be the side nikka or just hook up. I’m very friendly irl, I can admit to being wrong. Why do I have to immediately jump the wagon against a black man? The nikka got convicted, you ain’t happy with that?
You call yourself a black man and don’t take media with a grain of salt? Remember when Oprah tried to ruin MJ’s legacy? You nikkas fake pro black
Acting like Megan some black woman to admire. She ain’t Madam CJ Walker
Worry about yourself weird nikka.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Because I don’t believe a ho??? nikka I’m a late bloomer with women but I don’t just seek beauty, I vet character too. I’m not trying to be the side nikka or just hook up. I’m very friendly irl, I can admit to being wrong. Why do I have to immediately jump the wagon against a black man? The nikka got convicted, you ain’t happy with that?
You call yourself a black man and don’t take media with a grain of salt? Remember when Oprah tried to ruin MJ’s legacy? You nikkas fake pro black
Acting like Megan some black woman to admire. She ain’t Madam CJ Walker
Worry about yourself weird nikka.
I'm not weird my nikka. I don't hide on the internet look I even got a picture of me and my kids. I'm a cool ass nikka honestly and thats being modest.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
I'm not weird my nikka. I don't hide on the internet look I even got a picture of me and my kids. I'm a cool ass nikka honestly and thats being modest.
I can believe it. Most nikkas like me. I’m not hiding but I have no reason to post myself on this site. You buggin showin your kids. Ho ass nikkas dox here. Mainly target women. I had to report one and call out the mods on another.

nikka my life been hard from the start, keep your warnings

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
I can believe it. Most nikkas like me. I’m not hiding but I have no reason to post myself on this site. You buggin showin your kids. Ho ass nikkas dox here. Mainly target women. I had to report one and call out the mods on another.

nikka my life been hard from the start, keep your warnings
Lol 😆 🤣 😂

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He didn't. She lied. She's been lying since the beginning. Everyone has. Which is why this situation is so confusing.
How do you know he didn't? What makes you think she just made that up?

She's in that industry and would know if some bullshyt is coming from another artist in that industry. The fact that Tory leaned into the rumors floating around blogs instead of denying spreading the rumors is kinda telling. Breh knew damn well she got shot but spent 2 years gaslighting the world, I wouldn't be surprised if he did that.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
How do you know he didn't? What makes you think she just made that up?

She's in that industry and would know if some bullshyt is coming from another artist in that industry. The fact that Tory leaned into the rumors floating around blogs instead of denying spreading the rumors is kinda telling. Breh knew damn well she got shot but spent 2 years gaslighting the world, I wouldn't be surprised if he did that.
She made it up. She said it in court and they asked her to prove it and she couldn't. She said she sent texts and messages to her team of all the shyt his team was putting out in real time and she couldn't produce not one text she sent when they asked for it in court
All of these people are liars my boy. Including Megan.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She made it up. She said it in court and they asked her to prove it and she couldn't. She said she sent texts and messages to her team of all the shyt his team was putting out in real time and she couldn't produce not one text she sent when they asked for it in court
All of these people are liars my boy. Including Megan.
Tory shot that girl cuz