Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Some of you cats need some serious self reflection . Your black mothers did a terrible job.

It’s the internet bruh…it’s the same thing that happens to brainwashed qanon trump supporter types…people have all this access to information but lack the discernment to filter what’s legitimate or through what lense certain shyt is being pushed through…and next thing you know they’re down a rabbit hole and it’s no coming back

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
That call is an obvious admission of guilt. The real question is why didn’t he try to secure a plea in light of all this? (Kelsey police interview, phone call etc) Unbelievable lack of judgement.

Even from a strictly PR perspective, could’ve apologized, said he wasn’t in his right state of mind etc and tried to avoid trial.
Because he would get deported if he accepted the plea deal.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
If i'm sitting in a jail cell, and on the phone with the woman who "allegedly" shot meg, I'd be cursing her ass out. No way I'm that calm on the phone with the person responsible for why I'm in jail if I didn't do it.
exactly. ppl are just flat out ignoring this call though, focusing on the fight and Meghan lying about her sexual relations with him. it's disgusting

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
Why this couldn’t be released earlier? Why wait so long to drop this footage?
I remember during the Depp/Amber trial, they made all the things available online. if im not wrong, on some website linked to the Fairfax Courthouse.
I don't know if it's the case here though

Last edited:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
T

This is the first time i'm seeing this.
Someone has to actually go to the courthouse and retrieve the documents and then they have to record it themselves. They cannot take the original copy. This is a high profile case or somebody went there and gathered all of the recordings.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
Why this couldn’t be released earlier? Why wait so long to drop this footage?
https://www.complex.com/music/detec...hee-stallion-dance-bytch-probable-cause-trial

shyt has been known for over a year …stupid incel muthuckas don’t like dealing in reality so it doesn’t matter when it releases you’ll just have another excuse

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

While nikkas where embarrassing themselves following information from c00ns like DJ Akademics this is what actual reporters had been dropping on nikkas head since last year …now it’s …. “Buhh buhh why come we ain’t heard of dis before!!!” :damn:

Stupid Muthafukks

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
She said she didn’t see who shot her…..

None of that shyt was proven beyond reasonable doubt.

I really don’t know why Splitz fighting the good fight. nikka wasting his time :pachaha:

They Jammed that little nikka up on some bullshyt. He got to take the L for that(despite it being some bullshyt). Can’t trust these broads with your life. They going to look out for each other. Your ass going in the bushes.

You young nikkas better let this be a lesson.

The end