Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again, you're missing the point, his bullet doesn't have had to be the one to hit Meg for him to be charged with assault with a firearm. Simply pointing the gun at Meg is a assault with a firearm charge in California. The Jury believed Meg's testimony along with Kelsly's original interview.
theres no evidence Tory did this if kelsey fired a shot

You can't shoot in the air then say he shot at meg

Pick one

they both still have GSR + observable flash

We have 5 bullets here. It's really not that hard.

I understand discharge of the weapon is zero tolerance. I get that.

If Kelsey fired that gun at any point, she's guilty of the same charges.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Again, you're missing the point, his bullet doesn't have had to be the one to hit Meg for him to be charged with assault with a firearm. Simply pointing the gun at Meg is a assault with a firearm charge in California. The Jury believed Meg's testimony along with Kelsly's original interview.

Even if Kelsey shot Meg and Tory didn't actually "shoot her", him merely pointing at her direction is an assault with a firearm charge.

But u can't be cool with him getting charged and not her. Especially if she was firing shots as well. How is that even remotely fair?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
theres no evidence Tory did this if kelsey fired a shot

You can't shoot in the air then say he shot at meg

Pick one
Again Meg and Kelsey both said he pointed the gun at her.

The other person, the eye witness, said he shot "everywhere". He didn't specify whether he shot in her direction or not, merely that he shot off rounds. So that still leaves Meg's testimony and Kelsey's original interview and the jury believed them.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
But u can't be cool with him getting charged and not her. Especially if she was firing shots as well. How is that even remotely fair?
She wasn't on trial though, he was, and I think they got the verdict right. She should be charged too but I'm not gonna say it's unfair that he got convicted.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Again Meg and Kelsey both said he pointed the gun at her.

The other person, the eye witness, said he shot "everywhere". He didn't specify whether he shot in her direction or not, merely that he shot off rounds. So that still leaves Meg's testimony and Kelsey's original interview and the jury believed them.

Eye witness says he saw kelsey with the flashes coming from her FIRST

I'm not asking you to explain what the jury did. I'm asking to to tell me what the evidence is.

None of this meets plausibility.

This is unresolved cloudiness.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
She wasn't on trial though, he was, and I think they got the verdict right. She should be charged too but I'm not gonna say it's unfair that he got convicted.
The court isn't rock paper scissors. The fact that there's so much reasonable doubt I don't believe he shouldve been charged. Whole shyt is goofy tho im over it at this point. U got nikkas saying he deserves as much time as Alpo got cause he "shot a woman". This shyt is insane. lol,

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Did Kelsey ever shoot that gun?

Yes or no?
More than likely, yes, but again, only 1 witness claims she shot a gun. Where Tory has 3 people saying he did.
Eye witness says he saw kelsey with the flashes coming from her FIRST

I'm not asking you to explain what the jury did. I'm asking to to tell me what the evidence is.

None of this meets plausibility.

This is unresolved cloudiness.
Doesn't matter who shot first. That does not absolve Tory.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
More than likely, yes, but again, only 1 witness claims she shot a gun. Where Tory has 3 people saying he did.

Doesn't matter who shot first. That does not absolve Tory.
2 people said she shot the gun. And we dont know if the driver feels that way because he never got to testify. But I guess the courthouse is innie meanie miny moe n shyt. lol

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The court isn't rock paper scissors. The fact that there's so much reasonable doubt I don't believe he shouldve been charged. Whole shyt is goofy tho im over it at this point. U got nikkas saying he deserves as much time as Alpo got cause he "shot a woman". This shyt is insane. lol,
I don't believe there's reasonable doubt that he brandish and pointed a gun at Meg. I think enough evidence points to the fact he did. Whose round actually hit Meg, you can make an argument and compelling case for, but again, that doesn't absolve Tory.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
2 people said she shot the gun. And we dont know if the driver feels that way because he never got to testify. But I guess the courthouse is innie meanie miny moe n shyt. lol
3 people said he shot the gun. Meg, Kelsey and the eyewitness. Two said he shot Meg (Meg and Kelsey), and the third said he "shot everywhere".

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
3 people said he shot the gun. Meg, Kelsey and the eyewitness. Two said he shot Meg (Meg and Kelsey), and the third said he "shot everywhere".
Meg didn't see him shoot the gun.

You just said Kelsey shot that same gun.

Eye witness says Kelsey and Tory shot the gun...and saw no gun...only flashes.

Do you not realize the conflicts here?

"I woke up to gunshots"...then... "I also saw the guy shoot 4-5 rounds"

Then Audio: Three shots pause two shots

This makes no sense.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
But Kelsey is one of the people that shot the gun. If we both shot a gun and u point at me that doesnt make u more credible. The independent witness said the woman shot first. Meg don't even remember where she was. At first she said she didn't even see who shot her. Then lets not forget the whole "dance bytch" narrative. That NOONE else heard him say. Yea. Reasonable doubt like a muthafukka. It's a flimsy case fam.