Official Tory Lanez / Megan Thee Stallion Trial Thread

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he didn't apologize for shooting her

The women fought each other based on things he revealed about each female (both lied about fighting each other btw)

Look, the USA and Soviet Russia can hate each other, but they teamed up on Germany when it came time to do so.
He did tho
Also said on his social media account “that’s not true” when someone said Kelsey shot meg
Y’all tryna add nuisance and shyt when all this shyt happened

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My moms worked for a prestigious law firm for most of her adult years. She flat told me that this shyt wouldve been declared a mistrial based on the fukkery going on with them witnesses and all of the police misconduct if the state wasn't involved. The state wasn't even gonna charge Tory until Megan put pressure on them publically and started comparing herself to Breonna Taylor n shyt.
You know she was also quiet about it until this Tory started claiming she was never shot and acting holier than thou like he didn’t do the shyt

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Megan wasn't even gonna say shyt herself until he kept poking her
THIS is a lie. Because he never said anything. She said something first. They even asked her to prove this in court and she couldn't. That nikka was quiet as a church mouse. Noone even knew she got shot until she opened her mouth. Anyone who followed this shyt from the beginning will tell u this. Meg was cappin. That nikka never said anything until AFTER she said something.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You know she was also quiet about it until this Tory started claiming she was never shot and acting holier than thou like he didn’t do the shyt
This is a lie. She claimed she got shot AND blamed him before he said ANYTHING about the case. They even asked her to prove this in court. And she couldn't. She was the first one to talk fam. Not him.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I want u nikkas to show proof of something Tory said before Meg. Yall just heard Meg say that and taking it as word. Megan couldn't even tell the court how. Show me proof of something Tory said before that live that provoked her.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I want u nikkas to show proof of something Tory said before Meg. Yall just heard Meg say that and taking it as word. Megan couldn't even tell the court how. Show me proof of something Tory said before that live that provoked her.
We don’t have to show shyt you clearly have your mind made up despite the verdict and the facts presented for the past two years

Y’all doing stove top or homemade with y’all food?

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Yea like I thought. Show proof of him saying something before she said something. That nikka made ZERO statements before her.
You talking about everything but the actual crime committed to make Tory look like the victim lol. Tory is not an innocent man, this is not the hill to die on. Folks care about this case cuz it involves 2 famous people. It's a circus.

Nothing about Tory's character tells me he would not tell the truth in a case this serious. If someone else shot at Meg, he would have said so to save himself. The truth is he shot at Meg's feet and he hoped he could muddy the waters enough to make the jury think he may have not done it.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You talking about everything but the actual crime committed to make Tory look like the victim lol. Tory is not an innocent man, this is not the hill to die on. Folks care about this case cuz it involves 2 famous people. It's a circus.

Nothing about Tory's character tells me he would not tell the truth in a case this serious. If someone else shot at Meg, he would have said so to save himself. The truth is he shot at Meg's feet and he hoped he could muddy the waters enough to make the jury think he may have not done it.
Bruh im addressing something that was stated to me. And even after this case is over. There is still reasonable doubt because multiple people fired that gun that night. Yall care so much about Megan. Petition to get Kelsey charged as well. That's all im saying. Either they both get charged or neither one. Cause it wasn't enough evidence to pin it on one person.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Bruh im addressing something that was stated to me. And even after this case is over. There is still reasonable doubt because multiple people fired that gun that night. Yall care so much about Megan. Petition to get Kelsey charged as well. That's all im saying. Either they both get charged or neither one. Cause it wasn't enough evidence to pin it on one person.
You should become a lawyer so you can defend innocent Black men like Tory.

I don't give a damn about Meg or Tory tbh. They both average artists imo. Nothing special.

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Yall literally saying Tory Lanez is being framed but he not snitching.

I don't think anyone would blame Tory for telling the truth in this situation. He wouldn't be labeled a rat for being framed by the Illuminati. He would be a hero if he exposed the truth.

His career would be over anyways going to prison for 5 years or more. So he has nothing to lose now.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
So 6 foot, 200 lbs thot gets drunk at a party and is known to get aggressive when drunk. Gets into a wild fight with normal sized friend. Normal sized friend might have been getting the bad end of the fight and pulls for the gun, shoots it and most likely hits her. 5'2, 110 lbs tory comes out trying to break it up and empties the clip into the air.

Then tory gets hit with 20 years :wtf:

USA court system is broken.