Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
If she shot the gun, thats 5 -1 = 4 rounds to account for

which one hit Meg?

Do you see the issue here?
We keep circling back the same argument bro, it doesn't matter which round actually hit Meg, if he pointed the gun at her.

Meg didn't see him shoot the gun.

You just said Kelsey shot that same gun.

Third witness says Kelsey and Tory shot the gun.
You're adding in your own theory that she didn't see it. She claimed she saw him do it. Kelsey claims she saw him do it.

I said I believe so, what I believe isn't a fact, it's a theory. My theory is irrelevant

And yes, third eyewitness said they both shot the gun. Meaning Tory discharged the firearm, that's a charge. Which also puts the gun in his hand, which is possession, another charge. The only charge the eyewitness didn't put on him is him actually pointing the gun at Meg, but then there's Kelsey and Meg's statements claiming he did.

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kelsey shot the gun and doesn't know which rounds actually hit meg

Witness says tory shot in the air AFTER the rounds Kelsey allegedly shot.

OK. Fine.

Which round did kelsey fire that hit Meg?

We only have 5 bullets. Its not that hard.
Witness never said he shot in the air witness said he saw Tory shoot wildly 4-5 times

Let it go stop making some conspiraxy theory out of this simple ass stort

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
We keep circling back the same argument bro, it doesn't matter which round actually hit Meg, if he pointed the gun at her.

You're adding in your own theory that she didn't see it. She claimed she saw him do it. Kelsey claims she saw him do it.

I said I believe so, what I believe isn't a fact, it's a theory. My theory is irrelevant

And yes, third eyewitness said they both shot the gun. Meaning Tory discharged the firearm. 1 charge, which also puts the gun in his hand, which is possession, second charge. The only charge the eyewitness didn't put is him actually pointing the gun at Meg, but then there's Kelsey and Meg's statements claiming he did.

Kelsey said she saw Tory do the same thing an eyewitness claims saw them both do?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Witness never said he shot in the air witness said he saw Tory shoot wildly 4-5 times

Let it go stop making some conspiraxy theory out of this simple ass stort

Eye witness says Kelsey and Tory shot the gun...and saw no gun...only flashes.

Do you not realize the conflicts here?

"I woke up to gunshots"...then... "I also saw the guy shoot 4-5 rounds"

Then Audio: Three shots pause two shots

This makes no sense.

image.jpg

image.jpg

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Eye witness says Kelsey and Tory shot the gun...and saw no gun...only flashes.

Do you not realize the conflicts here?

"I woke up to gunshots"...then... "I also saw the guy shoot 4-5 rounds"

Then Audio: Three shots pause two shots

This makes no sense.

image.jpg

image.jpg
So this screenshot says he shot everywhere so air, ground, Meg foot is what everywhere clearly means

Y’all nikkas treating this like zapruder footage lol go enjoy Christmas Eve damn it’s over

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Just think about the sentencing guidelines in California for these felonies and then are 3 strikes Felony California law in play too, on this one?
Edit:Law changed in 2014 3 strikes Law can not count 3 strikes for one incident.

Lanez is bout to get his head smashed

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
So this screenshot says he shot everywhere so air, ground, Meg foot is what everywhere clearly means

Y’all nikkas treating this like zapruder footage lol go enjoy Christmas Eve damn it’s over
did kelsey shoot this weapon at ANY time?

Be very careful how you answer this:

KBo1qnm.png

53LBE8M.png

gyacI9c.png

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're not answering my question

The assault with a deadly weapon has various statutes including just using the gun.

Theres 5 rounds to account for.

Who fired the shot who hit Meg?
Tory shot her. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t have apologized and his lawyer would have definitively pointed the finger at Kelsey as the shooter.

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the only reason the case stuck. This shyt would've been outta here if it wasn't the state. shyt was a shyt show. Case over and we still don't know much more than when we went in.

That's normal for anyone. They shoulda pleaded but nikkas is stupid. Them jumping on her after her catching that fragment in her foot did it. He's a menace and needs to sit down for a few years

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Tory shot her. If he didn’t, he wouldn’t have apologized and his lawyer would have definitively pointed the finger at Kelsey as the shooter.
he didn't apologize for shooting her

The women fought each other based on things he revealed about each female (both lied about fighting each other btw)

Look, the USA and Soviet Russia can hate each other, but they teamed up on Germany when it came time to do so.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
That's normal for anyone. They shoulda pleaded but nikkas is stupid. Them jumping on her after her catching that fragment in her foot did it. He's a menace and needs to sit down for a few years
My moms worked for a prestigious law firm for most of her adult years. She flat told me that this shyt wouldve been declared a mistrial based on the fukkery going on with them witnesses and all of the police misconduct if the state wasn't involved. The state wasn't even gonna charge Tory until Megan put pressure on them publically and started comparing herself to Breonna Taylor n shyt.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Man’s fukked up from the jump being around two hoes he fukked at the same time

Son going do his time and then get dipped

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My moms worked for a prestigious law firm for most of her adult years. She flat told me that this shyt wouldve been declared a mistrial based on the fukkery going on with them witnesses and all of the police misconduct if the state wasn't involved. The state wasn't even gonna charge Tory until Megan put pressure on them publically and started comparing herself to Breonna Taylor n shyt.

Megan wasn't even gonna say shyt herself until he kept poking her