Official TLR Stupidity Thread

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You can stand against white supremacist hate speech and also watch a show where some of this hate will be disseminated just as you can stand against white supremacy while living in a white supremacist nation...right?

Your paternalistic pandering is just bigotry in a rainbow clad shirt.

:patrice:

:mjpls:

Is this the Tucker Carlson thread?

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I do understand what it means. I also understand why you're making light of the accusation.

Are you really a white man?...Keep in mind I view white people the same as I do black people...as individuals/groups...
Saying that to say, mentalities matter more than color to me...Just so damn easy to say all blacks, all whites, all dogs, all cats etc...
Humans as a whole are lazy and just go along with whatever goes on around them...We usually follow our parents or culture 90% of the time...

For example my friends and culture say bad things about gay people...It is easy to follow everyone else and say "bun fish, scale dem"...I have other things to bun a fyah on....Like maga racists....Those who destroy the environment...Kill the dolphins.. etc etc

your parents maga?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Are you really a white man?...Keep in mind I view white people the same as I do black people...as individuals/groups...
Saying that to say, mentalities matter more than color to me...Just so damn easy to say all blacks, all whites, all dogs, all cats etc...
Humans as a whole are lazy and just go along with whatever goes on around them...We usually follow our parents or culture 90% of the time...

For example my friends and culture say bad things about gay people...It is easy to follow everyone else and say "bun fish, scale dem"...I have other things to bun a fyah on....Like maga racists....Those who destroy the environment...Kill the dolphins.. etc etc

your parents maga?

I'm Black.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Ahh.. The Elon Musk thread. Tech's Joe Rogan.

Hard to fight white supremacy when you have black people jumping in front the bi's to muddy the waters.

Ah well.

What are you doing to fight white supremacy, what did today's war effort consist of?

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you doing to fight white supremacy, what did today's war effort consist of?

fukk you with that line of questioning. You aren't slick.

Since you are interested though, I help in black outreach centers, and do mentoring for people of colour, when not working or taking care of my kids. I did nothing today. I am on vacation.

I wouldn't ask you what you have done as I don't care. Based on your bullshyt line of questioning even if you volunteer to help black people you are doing them a disservice.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
fukk you with that line of questioning. You aren't slick.

Since you are interested though, I help in black outreach centers, and do mentoring for people of colour, when not working or taking care of my kids. I did nothing today. I am on vacation.

I wouldn't ask you what you have done as I don't care. Based on your bullshyt line of questioning even if you volunteer to help black people you are doing them a disservice.

Didn't intend to be slick or triggering just curious.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Didn't intend to be slick or triggering just curious.

Nah. I don't believe you. I have followed your posts in other threads. You aren't an idiot and you are very deliberate.

I take what you said as an attempt to mock and cast aspersions on my standing to speak on the subject of white supremacy.

Good day to you.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Nah. I don't believe you. I have followed your posts in other threads. You aren't an idiot and you are very deliberate.

I take what you said as an attempt to mock and cast aspersions on my standing to speak on the subject of white supremacy.

Good day to you.

I wouldn't read that deeply into my post, nor would I let white folk know that I was on vacation from the fight.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Oh cool...The whole color thing is complicated...For example I think tucker is a classist and could care less if poor white people suffer....
Are you afraid of white supremacists? I am

I actually share the same opinion about Tucker, I think he doesn't believe much of anything he says beyond his ability to profit from it.

I fear the system of white supremacy because there is a lot about it that I simply do not understand. On an individual level, I do not fear white supremacists.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I actually share the same opinion about Tucker, I think he doesn't believe much of anything he says beyond his ability to profit from it.

I fear the system of white supremacy because there is a lot about it that I simply do not understand. On an individual level, I do not fear white supremacists.

If tucker and the others cared, there is much that could be done to elevate poor white america.
I can understand having issues with politicians, and even disagreements over religion.
A person who is a true "independent" thinker I have respect for.

Anybody though, who supports the maga bullshyt I like to hear their reasoning for why....Example I met an old lady in the laundromat the other day. She first starts saying she not racist and loves everybody. Then goes into hunter biden laptop, hillary jail, covid is bullshyt etc ect bullshyt.

I surmised that she is brainwashed fully....What is scary now though my friend...The right MESSAGING, can get that very same old woman to get very vile and racist...Maybe a movie, orrrrrrrr maybe tucker carlson...
Thats all my friend...