Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
Pawg accuser comes forward with receipts against Trey Songz, pulled out her titties

Typical victim blaming but what's new

"She was laughing"

"Where's the police report"

"You know how women be, look at Mardi gras"

Yeah man. I can't post in there, though I would post in a thread like that to refute the dumb shyt (not that it would matter).

Obviously women put on the spot in certain situations will act in ways that you could deem as accepting, because they are fearful, embarrassed, shocked, etc. Women also don't report these things a lot of the time because they are scared they won't be believed. In this case he's doing it on film, and people are STILL doubting her.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
You're talking about my thread about Putin being misled? I haven't even looked at it yet.:mjlol:

You got these "real thorough" and "real black masculine" posters saying that Putin still got the upper hand and saying shyt like the Russian currency (Ruble) bounced back :russ:

Russia is a whole mess.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
You got these "real thorough" and "real black masculine" posters saying that Putin still got the upper hand and saying shyt like the Russian currency (Ruble) bounced back :russ:

Russia is a whole mess.

Brehs still saying the same shyt they were saying BEFORE the invasion. Smart dumb bullshyt :mjlol:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This capitalism bullshyt is officially washed | Sports, Hip Hop & Piff - The Coli

Keep an eye on this thread. A thread about the pitfalls of our capitalist society and how it is failing to set up future generations for success is "broke nikka babble." :mjpls:

OP only saying that cause he's been two years jobless. He'll probably be back to bootlicking capitalism and claiming to be six figs if he gets on the come-up :francis:

Wish folk'd come to the same conclusion through a less selfish route

Last edited:

Bar Razor

All Star
Daps
OP only saying that cause he's been two years jobless. He'll probably be back to bootlicking capitalism and claiming to be six figs if he gets on the come-up :francis:

Wish folk'd come to the same conclusion through a less selfish route

They don't because it's been ingrained in their minds that they are temporarily embarrassed millionaires that will eventually be in the tax bracket that they'll want their millions protected in.