Official TLR Stupidity Thread

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
It's the amount of anger and bitterness for me. It's rude and toxic by even internet standards.Like I seen more kindness and respect on reddit. Any slight disagreement in the littlest matters leads to people threatening your family members.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Kinda makes my skin crawl. It is certainly a microcosim for how easy it is to spread hatred, misinformation, and division, misogyny that we see so plainly across the broad political/geographical spectrum. Also, of internet culture/current culture/social media culture in general, there is little kindness, empathy, or understanding there. It's all corrosive, and demeaning.

Worth noting, that the first time, I saw hardline red pill/misogyny/anti feminist was on a well known hip hop forum like 15 years ago, from posters who seemed very normal, even intelligent, otherwise.
A lot of the extra over exaggerated militant stuff, the YT guru worshipping and acronym-banging has calmed down there.

What’s left is motherfukkers are just right wing conservatives. That’s TLR’s final form: reactionary red pill, anti-immigrant, virulently bigoted, misogynistic miserableness.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Only Black women in your family can love you.
The guy who says no Black woman that’s not in your family can love you, responded by calling me a “mulatto” and telling me to get out of Black mens’ conversations because I’m a mulatto and this is why his ancestors killed mulattos.

I told him I’m not a mulatto. He told me I was, and that I have a white family members and quoted me saying I’m “biracial.” We’ve been going back and forth for several posts with him telling me I’m a mulatto.

I wonder how long it will take him to figure out that “mulatto” and “biracial” and not synonymous, or if he ever will.

Last edited:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
It's the amount of anger and bitterness for me. It's rude and toxic by even internet standards.Like I seen more kindness and respect on reddit. Any slight disagreement in the littlest matters leads to people threatening your family members.

a lot of people on here are agents and won't hesitate to denigrate and hurl racial slurs at posters on a supposedly "black forum".

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Only Black women in your family can love you.
The guy who says no Black woman that’s not in your family can love you, responded by calling me a “mulatto” and telling me to get out of Black mens’ conversations because I’m a mulatto and this is why his ancestors killed mulattos.

I told him I’m not a mulatto. He told me I was, and that I have a white family members and quoted me saying I’m “biracial.” We’ve been going back and forth for several posts with him telling me I’m a mulatto.

I wonder how long it will take him to figure out that “mulatto” and “biracial” and not synonymous, or if he ever will.

That's the guy who used to go by "CorporateTrapper", one of the biggest capitalism bootlickers in that sub. Covid denier, black woman hater, biracials are the enemy....he's got to be kicking himself that he already came out as non-ADOS or he could have had TLR bingo.