Official TLR Stupidity Thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Some of the reports of the Brooklyn Subway suspect Frank James, beliefs, sounds like TRL.

“Among the many topics James tackles in his rambling, slur-laden videos is his belief that Black Americans have allowed themselves to be “Europeanized” by whites. He occasionally flip flops between admiration and hatred for other Black Americans, often espousing Black nationalist ideals and calling for the creation of a Black ethnostate before immediately disparaging educated Blacks and prominent Black women such as Vice President Kamala Harris and newly confirmed Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson. “If they tried to exterminate us, I would not be mad for one fukking bit,” he says of white people. “They can’t live with each other, but they’re going to live with your Black ass? Your half-monkey, cursed by God, Black fukkin’ stinkin’ ass?””

:ohhh: What’s his username?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Word. Folk in there telling people to stop posting his videos too in case the feds look into The Coli.. Given the mad shyt posted in TLR, they already have been :russ:
Dude has that weird bipolar back-and-forth vacillation between Black militancy and Black self-hatred that marks TLR.

And his hatred of Black women particularly, but also every other race and just people in general. It’s uncanny how much the descriptions of him being reported resemble TLR.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
There was a story about some maga guys surrounding a democratic bus during the election...It was something you could imagine would happen in an ambush...
Reminded me of when what happened to folks trying to register voters...The comments by many were "yall scared, I'm strapped" etc...

Seems a lot of the "independents" are tough guys...What of their kids, mothers, and the elderly black folk?...This applies also to covid...
I really cannot stand the fake bravado and tough shyt...If a bunch of maga surround me to do harm...there is nothing I could do but run...
I am a man and if need be I would try to fight...Just as my ancestors who were hung and mutilated...I doubt there is much I could do against a group...

Saying all that to say...Any black, minority person, or any who has studied history...What happens during a depression, or when mayors or governors are supporting hate, and were not alarmed...Something must be wrong with that person....I was fukking scared for the country and black people during that time....So when guys act tough and pretend that voting and organising (the strategy our greatest leaders found effective) is not the BEST way, then in the words of Joe "you aint black"...

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Had to revisit a thread because I just learned about Candace Owens' brother trying to get into the right wing grifting biz. Anyways I came across this gem that was related to her brother

critical race theory is not about black history, acknowledging then ending black suffering via anti black racism, or keeping the history of slavery alive because fragile whites want to erase it to continue their racism guilt free. NO. critical race theory is about white people, LGBT, and non black immigrants all being victims of white supremacy just like black people! do you understand? it's a clever ruse by the white liberal think tanks who are just as bad faith as any white fakkit on fox news, walk with me...

jean stefancic (white woman) and richard delgado (non- afro latinx male) are the architects of this white liberal think tank weapon against black people called critical race theory. what you are witnessing in the hard to watch kewnish OP video is political theater. the white right wing KNOWS the white left wing is in no way interested in empowering black people. i don't mean to offend yall, like i'm so damn smart and yall dumb. but we need to wake up, ok? read up on critical race theory & stop letting white folks give you your heroes, saviors, and purported allies. this is the civil rights act of 1964 all over again #bothsides

RiverCity916

South Sacramento
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento
“Among the many topics James tackles in his rambling, slur-laden videos is his belief that Black Americans have allowed themselves to be “Europeanized” by whites. He occasionally flip flops between admiration and hatred for other Black Americans, often espousing Black nationalist ideals and calling for the creation of a Black ethnostate before immediately disparaging educated Blacks and prominent Black women such as Vice President Kamala Harris and newly confirmed Supreme Court Justice Ketanji Brown Jackson. “If they tried to exterminate us, I would not be mad for one fukking bit,” he says of white people. “They can’t live with each other, but they’re going to live with your Black ass? Your half-monkey, cursed by God, Black fukkin’ stinkin’ ass?””

:ohhh: What’s his username?
And how many tranny threads has he started?

Daps
Apparently it's bigotry to stand against white supremacist hate speech :bryan:

One of the wildest posts I've ever seen on Twitter. Not to mention the subtle talk about Trump being president because people don't like racists

Again with the bad faith arguments and insidious framing. Tucker can be both racist and insightful but not necessarily for the same reasons. This idea that people should throw the baby out with the bathwater is exactly why so many people dismissed the possibility of a Trump becoming president.

When questions like "why is Tucker so popular", your analysis can never be more profound than "because this country is racist" because that's where his content starts and ends for you. Your paternalistic pandering is just bigotry in a rainbow clad shirt.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Apparently it's bigotry to stand against white supremacist hate speech :bryan:

One of the wildest posts I've ever seen on Twitter. Not to mention the subtle talk about Trump being president because people don't like racists

You can stand against white supremacist hate speech and also watch a show where some of this hate will be disseminated just as you can stand against white supremacy while living in a white supremacist nation...right?