Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Yes they are, as of right now none of the show watchers would have any idea who it is. Book readers already know, but I wonder if they are even gonna be the villain in this show now since the roles are so much different in the show than the book.

Are you talking about...

Vilgefortz

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Yup. I thought something was off when that witch in the hut popped up, I was like this seems like something more out the Witcher games than the books.

Yeah, I thought they were using the 3 witches you face in the swap in the Witcher 3. It seems they merged them into 1 character and added more lore to it.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Only thing I learn from the Witcher is that you should never teach your opps and get them on the same level as you. Elves teaching humans magic brought about their demise lol …

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Something definitely fishy about that rotten tomatoes score being so high...

It's entertaining during the high moments but it has a ton of flaws and weak writing. The Elvin plight plot was weak and not compelling. The main villain was super obscure and came out of virtually nowhere. The Witcher dude that was like geralt's brother or whatever was a weak character and you didn't feel anything for him. You really didn't feel much for any of the other witches either.

96% is on par with some of the absolute best shows that are out there. And this is not that.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Currently on episode 4. It's decent, but it ain't nowhere near 96% on rotten tomatoes.

Dead ass

this.

I love the Witcher franchise but aside from the acting which is great this season is like a really good B-level show. Nothing wrong with that, but it’s not on the take of Game of Thrones seasons 1-4. Henry Cavill, Anya Chalotra and the dudes who play Dandelion and Vesemir are all killing it but the writing isn’t great.

still a fun show to watch though. It’s like dexter level but not quite game of thrones.

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
Only thing I learn from the Witcher is that you should never teach your opps and get them on the same level as you. Elves teaching humans magic brought about their demise lol …

This plus their birthrate fukked them over. The window for when elves can have children is small af compared to how long they can live. Thats why they're having such a hard time bouncing back. Humans fukk and breed like rabbits and now they can do magic lol