Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
GOT season 1 was very well received. People were invested early on.

It's sitting at 80% on Metacritic with a handful of reviews in the 40-60 range. It wasn't the smash hit (critically speaking) people are making it out to be in season 1.

If people are talking about how the public received it :manny: but dude that originally got quoted specifically said "reviews".

Fred.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just finished ep 8, I thought it was dope as fukk.

Over all I'd give this season an 8.5/10.

One thing they need to keep an eye on (which also was a problem for "GOT") is the girl that plays Ciri is 18. They did a good job making her look younger but if they take a year off between seasons then it's gonna be damn near impossible to keep her young looking from season 2 onward.

Random thought, but it's crazy how the actress that plays Yen is decent looking in real life, but :wow: on the show....and the actress that plays Triss is decent looking on the show, but :wow: in real life.

Fred.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Random thought, but it's crazy how the actress that plays Yen is decent looking in real life, but :wow: on the show....and the actress that plays Triss is decent looking on the show, but :wow: in real life.

Fred.

My old lady said the same shyt when I told her that Triss was badder than Yen in real life cause I thought Yen was the baddest at first too until I saw them in regular clothes and realized they did old girl who play Triss in the show dirty how regular they make her pretty ass look.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry but their version of Geralt reuniting with ______ was :trash: considering it's suppose to be the most impactful moment in the books

CDPR's version >>>>>>>>>>>>>

shyt had me in my feelings :mjcry:

I know I'm late as fukk but I just finished watching this and am going through the thread.

You talking about....

Geralt and Ciri?

Fred.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Huh? Reuniting? Isn't that the first and only time they actually met?

The CDPR version was them actually reuniting so that would feel completely different than the show portrayal.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Huh? Reuniting? Isn't that the first and only time they actually met?

The CDPR version was them actually reuniting so that would feel completely different than the show portrayal.

Yeah, I'm just going off the original version

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ole girl that plays Triss looks just like an older version of my best friend dawg damn :wow:

Is ole girl mixed?

She's mixed, not sure with what.

Regardless, she's bad as fukk.

1544819591973.jpg

1557621284060.jpg

:wow:

Fred.