Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

From the same interview:

“Maybe you will change your mind,” said Iwiński, putting his hand on Badowski’s shoulder, before turning to me. “There is a little hope there.”

So I wouldn't completely count it out. But I doubt it's gonna be the :krs: "OMG I hope you run into Ciri!" situation the more obsessive fans are hoping for. It'll probably be a really obscure easter egg, which would be enough for me.

Fred.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I don't know if you watch anime, but HBO was supposed to do an adaptation of Monster(in my top 3 anime ever) directed by Guillermo Del Toro, and that fell through. They were supposed to do a US version of Utopia (@hex was all about that one, like me) but that fell through. They were originally gonna do American Gods (they wouldn't have pulled that fukk shyt, like Starz did, with Orlando) and that fell through, too. HBO passes on greatness, yet still keeps us fed more than any channel could even imagine trying to. I have no shame being a self proclaimed HBO stan when they keep artistic integrity as a priority. I thought His Dark Materials was mid, but they had so much to make up for it.
These animes too?

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Gibbs. :wow:

njyOsO4.gif

Fred.
This nikka from Rivia
Hair like cocaine
Eyes like my chain
Called Geralt
Nice with the blade
Got these hoes bussin like champagne

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
This show is really corny. Tell me you didn't bust out laughing at the end of episode 5. The episode was going good too till they made it hella corny.

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
6.5/10 for me

henry cavill carried the show
Jaskier casting was solid

felt like Yennifer was too young for Geralt

CGI was pretty bad at times....the gold dragon for example

the black elf, Dara, was kinda useless, just a plot device to relay Ciri's thoughts to the viewer

Ciri's whole storyline was kinda washed....wished they would have explained why she was so special instead of getting her to roar a couple of times

the swordplay regressed after the first scene

wished they had elaborated on witcher senses, signs and gwent

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I ain't played in years since I beat it and the DLC and my backlog is so crazy I doubt I'll ever revisit it....but I have seen people streaming it on Youtube the last few days.

Fred.
What you been playing lately?

• Dap
Reactions: hex

altruicsense

Lord of the 7 Kingdoms
Daps
Reppin
Westeros
Finale was garbage man..

Show went from Superman the Barbarian to Yennifer the Teenage Witch and her Big Boob Sorority Sisters.