Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is really good. Is the video game Witcher 3 as good as this?
Yeah, they seemed to take alot of inspiration from the game. Cavill is basically doing an impression of the voice actor from that game. He even directly quotes a line from the video game trailer in one of the episodes. His costume is a very similiar and the wizard teacher tissia was actually one of the voice actors in the game.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
As it should be, I like the Mandalorian but it still lacks ANY type of a story or character building really. Outside of the confusion about the timelines this is a much better written show than the Mandalorian.
I like both shows, but it should go without saying that the witcher is better written. It's based off a best selling award winning novel series written by a real author. The Mandolorian is basically fan fiction inspired by george lucas's star wars movies created by a team of screen writers.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I like both shows, but it should go without saying that the witcher is better written. It's based off a best selling award winning novel series written by a real author. The Mandolorian is basically fan fiction inspired by george lucas's star wars movies created by a team of screen writers.

Even then, given how Disney wrote the sequel trilogy of Star Wars, I have no faith in them to do anything good except cinematography/special effects. :manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The author also settled his lawsuit with CD Projekt Red so we gonna get more video games... Maybe even more books, WE ON BRUHS!!! :blessed:
I want to see a black witcher. The games had literally :mjpls: in them.
trying to feel like wesley snipes from blade but in the middles ages killing vampires.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The author also settled his lawsuit with CD Projekt Red so we gonna get more video games... Maybe even more books, WE ON BRUHS!!! :blessed:
#witchergang we outchere.
Be4RBsd.png

Hit TV series.
56VBclP.png

And "Toss A Coin To Your Witcher" is the hottest song of the winter.
Pco9Ria.png

Ge7wsAQ.gif

Star Wars stans:

Z0CK2E8.gif

IyshV2S.png

Fred.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Hopefully this gives the incentive for netflix to grant them a much bigger budget and hopefully at least 10-12 episodes.

I honestly dont mind the monster-a-week thing as long as the main plotline is setting up its pieces throughout that episode.

I wanna see them show geralt investigate shyt more, like in the games some witcher contracts hes trying to figure out what hes going up against by looking at wounds, claw marks, footprints, etc.