Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Neither actress looks exactly how their characters should, But Both Yen & Triss are fukking beautiful

Both actresses are still fine as fukk tho and Yen's actresses is killing it with her portrayal. I can see the personality a bit in Triss, but she's been limited screen time thus far. I just have eps 7 and 8 to watch.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both actresses are still fine as fukk tho and Yen's actresses is killing it with her portrayal. I can see the personality a bit in Triss, but she's been limited screen time thus far. I just have eps 7 and 8 to watch.

Yeah I meant the actresses, and Yen’s actress has her bytchy and quick witted personality down perfectly

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah I meant the actresses, and Yen’s actress has her bytchy and quick witted personality down perfectly

Right. shyt, even Henry Cavill didn't initially have folks thinking of him being Geralt, but he has the voice so down pat, along with the demeanor that it's very easy to see Geralt in him now, despite not being a first glace look-alike for him. Yen's actress, I can totally see Yen in her now, whilst looking nothing like her anyway. She still seems to have that commanding, regal bytchiness about her looks wise and has the persona on point too.

I am wondering about Ciri tho. I don't think the actress is doing her a disservice outright, nor do I have any real complaints about her acting. Thing is tho, since my only experience of her character is in the 3rd game and her as a child was kinda brief, I'm not sure of where she stands in comparison with her potrayal. Also, I'm wondering how she's going to play her as an adult. The actual actress is close to Ciri's adult age IRL, but Ionno how it's going to look if they have her being like Ciri was in the game.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Right. shyt, even Henry Cavill didn't initially have folks thinking of him being Geralt, but he has the voice so down pat, along with the demeanor that it's very easy to see Geralt in him now, despite not being a first glace look-alike for him. Yen's actress, I can totally see Yen in her now, whilst looking nothing like her anyway. She still seems to have that commanding, regal bytchiness about her looks wise and has the persona on point too.

I am wondering about Ciri tho. I don't think the actress is doing her a disservice outright, nor do I have any real complaints about her acting. Thing is tho, since my only experience of her character is in the 3rd game and her as a child was kinda brief, I'm not sure of where she stands in comparison with her potrayal. Also, I'm wondering how she's going to play her as an adult. The actual actress is close to Ciri's adult age IRL, but Ionno how it's going to look if they have her being like Ciri was in the game.
Agree with all of this, Ciri will get there, I believe she starts of as this naive scared girl, and eventually grows into the confident warrior from the game, so there’s a lot of room for growth/character development

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Agree with all of this, Ciri will get there, I believe she starts of as this naive scared girl, and eventually grows into the confident warrior from the game, so there’s a lot of room for growth/character development

Right. Ionno at all how she's done in the books compared to the game, especially as an adult either. Since the showrunners say they have at least 7 seasons already mapped out, if she's anything like the game's Ciri as an adult, they probably don't even have to rush to get to that point. Like it could come as far as season 4 before they even show her as an adult. That'll give much more time to grow her into that character, both in the show and IRL with training her up to that point. Also, it would build up all the world all the more, along with more side stories and hijinks that happens with Geralt, Triss and Yen and other monster hunting.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Anna-Shaffer-Sexy-2-thefappeningblog.com_.jpg

Damn who dis? I need to start watching this show forreal. :whoo:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I haven't started playing the Witcher 3 yet. I learned you have to choose between Triss and Yennefer in the game. I asked homegirl just now she said choose Triss.

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have 2 episodes left, and I cannot workout why so many people have struggled with the timeline of this show, there are MANY comments made by characters to give you an idea on the timeline of events and how longs it’s been, these people are either just straight up not paying attention or are the type of morons that want a a time card across the screen for every scene.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I have 2 episodes left, and I cannot workout why so many people have struggled with the timeline of this show, there are MANY comments made by characters to give you an idea on the timeline of events and how longs it’s been, these people are either just straight up not paying attention or are the type of morons that want a a time card across the screen for every scene.

It really shouldn't take more than an episode to realize the different timelines, people just don't be paying attention cause this is a well written show.