Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I didn't catch it until like episode four :pachaha:

After re-watching it though, in the first episode Ciri mentions Cilandre winning her first battle when she was her age, then I think it was Renfri who mentioned her just having won that same battle when she was talking to Geralt in the forest so they were apparently setting it up from the beginning
Yeah, we're gonna rewatch the first few episodes knowing that now just to get a better understanding on what was happening. I enjoyed this though, even though I think they fumbled the execution on that part. Seeing her in regular shyt I ain't really feeling the actress, but as Yen she sexy as hell.

Daps
I’m the games/books is Geralt already famous when the story begins? In the first few episodes he’s not world renowned, but later in the season everyone knows who he is just by name...
Yes he's decently famous. In the games. I dont think he becomes famous in the books until the incidents you see in the show.

The reason for that is him become the butcher of blaviken(episode 1)

And then meeting dandelion or Jackie whatever they call this nikka in the books. The board spreads his name throughout the land with the story of how they and exaggerates it quite a bit.

Daps
Dude Ioved everything i saw but the ciri storyline. Which should be corrected in season 2.

Oh and the camera angles. Get a better cinematographer holy shyt.

Other than that it's a pretty good show and Henry absolutely fukking kills it as Geralt. Could be the role of a lifetime if they actually work out the kinks and go hard in season 2.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Dude Ioved everything i saw but the ciri storyline. Which should be corrected in season 2.

Oh and the camera angles. Get a better cinematographer holy shyt.

Other than that it's a pretty good show and Henry absolutely fukking kills it as Geralt. Could be the role of a lifetime if they actually work out the kinks and go hard in season 2.
Filming starts for Season 2 on February 17th

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Because the law of suprise is you have something of mine which you do not know yet, and NOBODY knew Pavetta was pregnant yet and they found out right as Geralt called it. So yeah Ciri is essentially his adopted child.
Thank you breh I was so lost:mjlol::mjlol:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
This shyt fire brehs?:lupe:

BelovedRaggedHoatzin-small.gif