Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yen showing up to the party. The moment didnt feel as big as it should’ve

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
As somebody that jumped in knowing absolutely zero about The Witcher books/game...

I'm all in :wow:

On episode 3 with the Striga :picard:

The story is coming together and I'm piecing together everything simply by paying attention

Might run through this all in a day and rewatch if the 2nd half finishes strong enough to warrant it

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Average reviewer score is 56%, meanwhile the average audience score is 93%... Yet reviewers gave The Last Jedi 91%, while the audience score is at 43%. I can't take critics serious anymore cause this show is the shyt bruh 56% is borderline trash and this show is nowhere close to trash, it aint perfect, but nowhere near trash.
Critics are predictable. Now look at Rise of the skywalker critics vs audience score. Critics were afraid of getting it so wrong like they did with last Jedi that they lowered their scores yet the audience has it at 86%

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
yi84szy9rd641.jpg

:ehh: He'd make a great Vesemir

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Average reviewer score is 56%, meanwhile the average audience score is 93%... Yet reviewers gave The Last Jedi 91%, while the audience score is at 43%. I can't take critics serious anymore cause this show is the shyt bruh 56% is borderline trash and this show is nowhere close to trash, it aint perfect, but nowhere near trash.
Even at its worst it’s not a 56. No terrible acting to speak of.

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London
Enjoyed it.I figured I would knowing the source material but it's great hearing folks who are new to series are enjoying it as well :smugbiden:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

It's opinions man. that's all it is. Just opinions lol. "Taking critics seriously" isn't even something that makes sense because everyone has different taste. There's no rhyme or reason to it. One mans' trash truly is another man's treasure and everyone looks for different things in shows, movies, etc and it speaks to them or doesn't for various reasons. There's no science to reviews for anything. And I'm saying this as someone who's reviewed stuff for my job and just for fun. Multiple people can watch the same thing or listen to the same thing and come away with multiple opinions. That's the beauty of life

Dayco23

World Champion
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
This show is amazing. Seems episodic to start but after everything is pieced together it makes for a great story.

• Dap

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

Rotten Tomatoes scores usually go 1 to 1 with critics and audience, but I've noticed it diverging more and more lately. It's kind of weird, but I guess a lot of the critics are becoming out of touch?

• Dap

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Finished the episode where Geralt meets Yen last night and it’s my favorite episode so far. I noticed it had a different director than the other episodes too:jbhmm:

Jaskier is my favorite character after Geralt. I been singing that “TOSS A COIN TO YOUR WITCHER” randomly to fukk with my girl at home:lolbron:

shyt had me dyin when he started singing it pinned against the wall:russ:

Not sure why the critics have been hating on this when everyone I talk to says it’s dope, and I’ve been loving it so far, but I could be biased since I’m a fan of the games:patrice: