Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the way this hunchback chick has sex.

that light skin nikka / Istredd was fukking up not smashing the hell Yennefer when she came to see him bytch came to a dusty ass extraction/mining operation to see him

even if he had no intent for a long trim relationship should have took that new body for test drive:noah:

would have been like can't wait see your new body:ohlawd:

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
Don't let Yennefer fool you, that's Geralt's bottom bytch bruh and at the end of fhe day Yen really only wants Geralt, I always questioned how much Triss loved Geralt.
The same can be said about the love between Geralt and Yennefer, considering that
Geralt wished that the Djinn bind both his and Yennefer's fates together.
As for Triss, maybe she had ulterior motives at first when she got with Geralt, but there's no denying that she ended up falling for him during their escapades in Witcher 2 and 3.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The same can be said about the love between Geralt and Yennefer, considering that
Geralt wished that the Djinn bind both his and Yennefer's fates together.
As for Triss, maybe she had ulterior motives at first when she got with Geralt, but there's no denying that she ended up falling for him during their escapades in Witcher 2 and 3.

At the end of Witcher 3, Geralt and Yen break the Djinn's curse and[ they do love each other bro. Triss was always about herself bro.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Don't let Yennefer fool you, that's Geralt's bottom bytch bruh and at the end of fhe day Yen really only wants Geralt, I always questioned how much Triss loved Geralt.
Geralt in the books doesn't feel Triss at all. She comes off as desperate and eventually gets checked by Yennifer. It always gave weird vibes because she considered herself like a sister to Ciri whom Geralt and Yen treated like a daughter. So she basically trying to smash a father figure.She also low key sells them out to the lodge in the end.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Geralt in the books doesn't feel Triss at all. She comes off as desperate and eventually gets checked by Yennifer. It always gave weird vibes because she considered herself like a sister to Ciri whom Geralt and Yen treated like a daughter. So she basically trying to smash a father figure.She also low key sells them out to the lodge in the end.

Triss a whole thot on these streets low key.

In the books Yen seems fairly upset that she can't have his baby.

Because she actually loves Geralt, because he actually loves her, even when she showed Geralt what she looked like before the enchantment he still loved her which is all she ever wanted was somebody to love her for her and Geralt does.

Triss always was about the royal court and society, even at the end of Witcher 3 if you end up with Triss she goes off to be a court wizard with Geralt(which Geralt wanted to get away from) while if you choose Yen they go live in peace just the two of them cause that's all they ever wanted was EACH OTHER.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Triss a whole thot on these streets low key.

Because she actually loves Geralt, because he actually loves her, even when she showed Geralt what she looked like before the enchantment he still loved her which is all she ever wanted was somebody to love her for her and Geralt does.

Triss always was about the royal court and society, even at the end of Witcher 3 if you end up with Triss she goes off to be a court wizard with Geralt(which Geralt wanted to get away from) while if you choose Yen they go live in peace just the two of them cause that's all they ever wanted was EACH OTHER.
Both were bad for Geralt.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Can't say that cause Yen became Ciri mama because she loved Geralt bruh and wanted to have his baby. Triss low key scandalous, never liked that broad she was a pump and dump bruh.
Him and Yennifer fought alot, but they were actually good for each other. They just tried hard as fukk not to be together.
Yen was a bytch for 0 reason. Can anyone explain why?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Yen was a bytch for 0 reason. Can anyone explain why?

Everyone who was supposed to love her in her life fukked her over or treated her like less than a filthy animal bro, it's a defense mechanism really. She may have acted like a bytch sometimes, but there is ZERO doubt in my mind that she loved Geralt completely bruh. Like I said that's his bottom bytch, Triss was a summertime fling at best you don't wife a broad like Triss she operate sheisty.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Everyone who was supposed to love her in her life fukked her over or treated her like less than a filthy animal bro, it's a defense mechanism really. She may have acted like a bytch sometimes, but there is ZERO doubt in my mind that she loved Geralt completely bruh. Like I said that's his bottom bytch, Triss was a summertime fling at best you don't wife a broad like Triss she operate sheisty.
Geralt has shyt taste in women I guess.

OVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
I watched most of the first episode. I just couldn't get into this. I'm not familiar with the source material or whatever so maybe I'm jjust missing something.