Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Do we really gotta wait until 2021 for season 2? :gucci:

Netflix needs to either make longer seasons, or release these weekly like TV over time. I done binged all this show just to realize it's gonna be over a year before we get new episodes, all the steam the show is building up will be gone by then. :hhh:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I finally finished watching this show today and I'm not a fan of it. As I said earlier in this thread I'm usually a huge fan of these fantasy shows but this one didn't do anything for me. The fight scenes, monsters, and lore were really cool but the lack of exposition made this show difficult to watch. A lot of people in this thread seem to have either played the games or read the book, I did neither and came into this with a blank slate.

The multiple timelines was a God awful idea especially to those of us who are unfamiliar with the Wticher franchise. There are so many basic things that could've been explained with just the tiniest bit of exposition. We got more nude and sex scenes than proper exposition with this show :gucci:

If I took a shot every time they vaguely mentioned "destiny" I would've had alcohol poisoning by now :dead:

But this is just my perspective as someone who is completely unfamiliar with the Witcher franchise. My views and opinions might have been different if I had prior knowledge of it or if the writers just bothered to explain things better :yeshrug:

Last edited:

livindajetlife

Superstar
Daps
This shyt trash .. heard of the game never played it .. first 2 episodes were good, kept me interested episode 3 straight lost me got weird .. waste of time

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
is this the first show this year with more female T&A than man ass?

I salute this show for being brave and showing titties:blessed:

:wow: @ dude smashing hump back of notre damn, and not wanting to smash her after she leveled up

show is cool to me and i barely played the witcher 3.

That shyt made her soul burn slow, once she realized she had everything she wanted right there and she threw it all away for some shyt she ended up not even liking that much.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Too much Yennefer and Ciri for me and not enough Geralt / monster hunting
full

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Too much Yennefer and Ciri for me and not enough Geralt / monster hunting
full

I liked it, we never got to see enough of their backstories, seeing what Yennefer went through as a child and knowing what Geralt went through as a child makes me understand why they love each other so much and bonded so hard behind Ciri.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Do we really gotta wait until 2021 for season 2? :gucci:

Netflix needs to either make longer seasons, or release these weekly like TV over time. I done binged all this show just to realize it's gonna be over a year before we get new episodes, all the steam the show is building up will be gone by then. :hhh:

They gave you 8 episodes bro. That has nothing to do would weekly releases. You would still have to wait damn near a year to watch the next season. These shows coming up with anything less than 10 seasons is the problem. If you can’t give me 10 episodes worth of content I don’t want it.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
They gave you 8 episodes bro. That has nothing to do would weekly releases. You would still have to wait damn near a year to watch the next season. These shows coming up with anything less than 10 seasons is the problem. If you can’t give me 10 episodes worth of content I don’t want it.

8 episodes can come off lazy, if you only gonna put out 8 episodes a season I need 2 seasons a year. Most television seasons are 10-20 episodes anyway.