Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Not sure how anyone who’s not familiar with the games or novels could get into this. It really feels like they expect you to know a lot of shyt going in.

Id say it’s solid but nothing more. Acting was really good but aside from that it felt mid.
I have a very faint relationship with the game in that I’m playing it but haven’t come close to beating it and I haven’t read the books. I’m into it.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
are they jumping around in time in these episodes, or am i just not paying attention?

They mishandled fully explaining it you catch it if you pay attention to specific dialogue

Basically geralt and yennefers stories take place in the past and ciri is present day. All 3 timelines sync up in the last 2 episodes

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just finished season 1. I really enjoyed diving into this. I can't wait for season 2 :wow:

I think I've enjoyed Henry Cavill in everything he's done outside of Superman. He's such a dope actor.
This

Henry Caville is a good actor and anyone saying “he’s monotone” or some other bullshyt really never watched shyt (The Man From U.N.C.L.E. Was a surprisingly great movie and he was hilarious in it)...

He was also in MY personal favorite movie in The Count of Monte Cristo.

He’s perfect as Geralt if you ever played the game... the voice, brooding, sarcastic, etc.

Anyways, just finished the season... LOVED it even though it took time for me to get that the timelines were all fukked up.

I honestly enjoyed mostly every episode and was kinda pissed that it was only 8 and I’m ready for season 2 already. It’s not GOT but it’s pretty fukking good especially if youre a fan of the series but don’t know everything about the backstory and Lore...I’m rewatching some episodes because i missed some shyt.

I’m actually going to repurchase the game I think (either that or rebuy a PS4... I don’t want to do the same missions over).

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Average reviewer score is 56%, meanwhile the average audience score is 93%... Yet reviewers gave The Last Jedi 91%, while the audience score is at 43%. I can't take critics serious anymore cause this show is the shyt bruh 56% is borderline trash and this show is nowhere close to trash, it aint perfect, but nowhere near trash.