Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yes agreed.... this should’ve been more eps...... but dope show. Henry killed it.

I never played a Witcher game so it was hard to follow a lot of the lore..... but I’m intrigued enough to maybe go back and learn about them.

I really don’t get what all that potion does other than change his eyes or the extent of his powers which he only uses a few times

peppe

Superstar
Daps
2021 for season 2 :mjcry:

:what: pay attention more

The white guy is the actual gold dragon who transforms to a human to interact better with other humans

Thats why the sisters when asked why are they with him they say because hes the most beautiful thing theyve seen (referencing him as the dragon, not a short old white man)

The CGI and voice over acting was so bad during this episode I can see why it could be confusing

Yeah i wrote that when they died, I didn't watch until the end. my bad

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
They did the gold dragon no kind of justice at all :wow:

Looking like a Power Rangers villain

Should have been looking like this

FbQyViD.jpg

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
I'm sorry but their version of Geralt reuniting with ______ was :trash: considering it's suppose to be the most impactful moment in the books

CDPR's version >>>>>>>>>>>>>

shyt had me in my feelings :mjcry:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they get enough seasons, imagine if they flip it and make this happen :ohhh:

ap6rn8dzzg421.png

The Final season being the Wild Hunt going after a grown up Ciri on the run, they could incorporate her passing through the Bog with the witches and tie in the Bloody Baron storyline along with Skellige :wow:

Honestly I haven’t got round to starting this yet, starting tonight) but if they do manage to flesh out the small criticisms iv seen they have so much fukking potential for this series, honestly y’all non book readers/game players have no idea :whew:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Yes agreed.... this should’ve been more eps...... but dope show. Henry killed it.

I never played a Witcher game so it was hard to follow a lot of the lore..... but I’m intrigued enough to maybe go back and learn about them.

I really don’t get what all that potion does other than change his eyes or the extent of his powers which he only uses a few times
Yeah the didnt explain this at all. It gives him various boosts. Like a video game but poisonous to non witchers.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah the didnt explain this at all. It gives him various boosts. Like a video game but poisonous to non witchers.

I really did enjoy the show but it just left me feeling like you gotta read the books or play the game to really know what the fukk is actually going on.

Which I know some people complain when shows/movies are vague and do shyt like that.

But the way I see it, its kinda brilliant. Cuz when the creators do a decent of enough job.... it opens up your world and makes you want to research and discover.

Now I may not go back and play every game (mainly due to time and etc my game backlog is crazy) but I’m more than likely gonna YouTube the game movie/cutscenes from all the games just so I can follow the story and learn more about the world of The Witcher.

At my job I be doing that all while I work to pass the day and catch up on games I hear some say are dope, but I know for a fact I’m not gonna play. Prime example the Telltale Walking Dead and Batman

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
The nikka lacks charisma and gravita to pull of larger than life characters, this Witcher role is up his alley where he plays a mundane character

On god, I saw folks hyping up Cavill as Geralt when Geralt is one of the easiest characters to play ever, he is monotone and emotionless all you gotta do is do what Cavill does best which is be a robot. :hhh:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Going by the game (not really feeling Triss on the show),
I prefer the woman who isn't always moody and doesn't treat Geralt like shyt.:yeshrug:

Don't let Yennefer fool you, that's Geralt's bottom bytch bruh and at the end of fhe day Yen really only wants Geralt, I always questioned how much Triss loved Geralt.