Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
They did introduce the emperor tho. If you played the games then you should have caught that . Don’t want to spoiler for people who don’t know tho .

Edit- I guess they technically didn’t introduce him, but they will probably use that same actor

I knew that they mentioned him but they havent cast an actor to potray him yet

Its like stannis. In season 1 of GOT they talk about stannis a lot but he doesnt come out until season 2

Made Man

All Star
Daps
did anyone else get hit with a strong since of nostalgia watching this like taking you back to the 90's as a kid watching the sword and sandal, monster/ villain of the week, traveling adventurer type show's of the 90's ( hercules: the legendary journeys, Xena: Warrior Princess, Young Hercules, The Adventures of Sinbad, Conan the Adventurer, The New Adventures of Robin Hood, Beastmaster)

herculesbu0.jpg
Maternalinstincts_01.jpg

MV5BNTY1ZjAxM2MtNWNhZC00YzVlLWEzZDItZGEyM2FlZTc2ZWExXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTIwNDI1ODM@._V1_.jpg
0847931fc2aa924cfe2a33bbf1fb7f33--bandit-queen-conan-the-barbarian.jpg
beastmaster-5946aec6e67d9.jpg

The_New_Adventures_of_Robin_Hood_TV_Series-564117512-large.jpg
It definitely had a Hercules/Xenia vibe. Probably cuz its low budget .

Last edited:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
I knew that they mentioned him but they havent cast an actor to potray him yet

Its like stannis. In season 1 of GOT they talk about stannis a lot but he doesnt come out until season 2
They showed the actor who plays him. He’s just younger .They could use the same actor.

Duny... Ciris Dad

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
@The Fukin Prophecy were did Mousesack and Giralt first met and why are they friends? That's one of the things the show gives you zero backstory and they are just :myman: around each other without any explanation :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The black sisters were fine :blessed:

But they couldnt live without their white master :mjcry:

Edit: they live :wow:

The witcher got that witch p*ssy and now he simping :francis::mjlol:
:what: pay attention more

The white guy is the actual gold dragon who transforms to a human to interact better with other humans

Thats why the sisters when asked why are they with him they say because hes the most beautiful thing theyve seen (referencing him as the dragon, not a short old white man)

The CGI and voice over acting was so bad during this episode I can see why it could be confusing

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
@The Fukin Prophecy were did Mousesack and Giralt first met and why are they friends? That's one of the things the show gives you zero backstory and they are just :myman: around each other without any explanation :pachaha:
I think they first met at a Witcher tournament on Skellige...

Them cat school fakkits pulled some fukkery and started massacring the wolf school...

Mousesack helped Geralt escape...