Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Three episodes in and I’m tapping out. Fantasy shows ain’t for me. :hubie:

Game of Thrones is the only one I like, but that roped me in with the non-fantasy aspects, so I guess that makes sense. :yeshrug:

I feel you. Thats what made game of thrones great to me at first. The eeriness of the north and the white walkers and you knowing all the political shyt is bullshyt compared to the real threat

Keep watching the witcher tho breh, most of the this first season is world building..the story doesnt fully come together until the last two episodes and we really going to be seeing the political side of it with king foltest and king radovid representing the northen kingdoms against the emperor of nilfgaard who they havent introduced yet

Fun fact. The emperor of nilfgaard is voiced by tywin lannister in the witcher 3. Most ppl are hoping charles dance does the role again but expect a big name actor to be the emperor next season, also whoever plays crazy ass king radovid. This season was more about the lore of witchers monsters and sorceress but expect next season to be about the current war that they are caught up in

Daps
I feel you. Thats what made game of thrones great to me at first. The eeriness of the north and the white walkers and you knowing all the political shyt is bullshyt compared to the real threat

Keep watching the witcher tho breh, most of the this first season is world building..the story doesnt fully come together until the last two episodes and we really going to be seeing the political side of it with king foltest and king radovid representing the northen kingdoms against the emperor of nilfgaard who they havent introduced yet

Fun fact. The emperor of nilfgaard is voiced by tywin lannister in the witcher 3. Most ppl are hoping charles dance does the role again but expect a big name actor to be the emperor next season, also whoever plays crazy ass king radovid. This season was more about the lore of witchers monsters and sorceress but expect next season to be about the current war that they are caught up in
I don’t even know wtf is going on and am not motivated to reach to try to figure it out lol

• Dap
Reactions: No1

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps

Mannnnnnnnnnn.....they better get mark addy who played robert baratheon...to play the red baron of velen. Those that played the game know how dope of a storyline that would be!!

2755125-5727217318-THE-B.jpg

They based this character off of robert baratheon...but with a super dark storyline. So fukking dope if they recreate this

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
You can have the best CGI in the world but if your story is dog shyt who the fukk cares.
GOT first episode was better than this though, in every way.

These GOT comparisons are truly...:what:

The first time we seen the dragons the CGI was straight booty juice as was every battle before season 4...

It's biggest battle in the early seasons (Battle of Blackwater Bay) amounted to 30 minutes of Cersei crying, an explosion at sea and a 20 man skirmish on a beach...

The dragons and battles only got good after that when HBO realized they had a winner and had to open up the wallet...

The same thing will happen here with this show, the budget constraints are just more apparent here because the show is more dependent on CGI...
You don't have to do all that. I said CGI, not battles. The first dragons looked better and by the final season, the dragons and magic and everything looked far better. The Witcher CGI for magic and monsters so far is ehh