Official The Witcher Thread (R.I.P. - fukk Superman)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
One of the reviews admitted to skipping episodes and then giving the entire show a zero. You're gonna have to seat down watch a couple of episodes to see if you like it.

That reviewer just got out of a bad messy relationship :hubie:

No brand agenda:whoa:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
That reviewer just got out of a bad messy relationship :hubie:

No brand agenda:whoa:

giphy.gif

My point is try the show without letting them reviews (agenda or not) influence you. All that matters is if the show reaches your standards.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
On episode 5 and One thing that is annoying are the past/present timelines going back and forth without letting the audience know.

Also everything is feeling like a set instead of an actual location. Outside of those things, I like it.
I think they're using a ton of green screen in this. GOT costs like $8-10 million per episode. They're trying to achieve that grandness but on a lower budget

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Really not feeling the Triss casting choice at all.

Outside of Geralt.. The season feels full of character flashbacks. If you're aren't a fan of series. It feels very aimless and just weak character development. If you didn't care about these characters before... You won't while watching them.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Outside of Geralt.. The season feels full of character flashbacks. If you're aren't a fan of series. It feels very aimless and just weak character development. If you didn't care about these characters before... You won't while watching them.
I feel sorry for people who spend their lives watching show not made for them.

ive been a fan if the witcher since 2015 read all the books.

Read all the marvel and dc comics. Watched all the star wars movies.

so when i finally get something made for me, a fan, i enjoy it. Everyone else jumps on the bandwagon at the last minute and wonders why the creators didnt think about them.

the realty is without me they wouldnt have botherd making ot in the first place.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

I like Geralt & Dandy, everyone else I feel have been miscast, especially Yenn. I don't care that she's Indian, she just doesn't have that "Yenn" look imo. I think Ciri should've been older like the showrunner wanted originally, I hate kid Ciri. I can deal with it though

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

Not true, I have no knowledge whatsoever about this story and I care about Yennefer and I'm intrigues about Ciri :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

I am intrigued and interested in Ciri and Yens stories.

Speak for yourself.