Official The New Edition Story Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thoughts:

- part 1 was so fukking good.....

- i like that they really broke it up into 3 parts so they get get real informative, and not just gloss over shyt....

- great casting....

- it makes a lot of sense now why ralph was singing lead on most songs cause labels were trying to make it ralph and new edition...damn shame...

...cant wait fr the other 2 parts....will def be picking this up when it comes out...

side note: i havent watched bet in so long, but damn if they shows/mini series they advertised last night looked interesting as hell...will have to check them out....

BK360NATL

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What other original programming do they have? I watched the first two seasons of Real Husbands of Hollywood but Kevin Hart getting slapped around got old quick

2017 programming like
The New Edition Story
Madiba
Rebel
The Quad
Being Mary Jane

I'm not speaking on the "reality" shows at all. I don't watch them.

To be honest, last night was the 1st time in many years that I actually sat down and chose to watch BET.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
The child actors did very well.

Much better than the guys playing them as teens and adults so far.
This.

The kid who played Bobby....good GRIEF he got Bobby's stage mannerisms down! It was uncanny, damn near spooky even.

That backstory on the photo shoot for the Candy Girl single jacket cover was so cool, shyt had me scrambling to Google the original image just to make SURE them nikkas wasn't smiling. :mjlol::mjlol:

Bobby's momma bein' the most ratchet of the parents....figures.:manny:

But yeah....they gotta c'mon with the 3,245 commercials....AND they gotta come on with all these bad wigs. I'm sittin' there like WTF, they got Faison, Tank and Duane Martin ALL wearing the shyttiest wigs of all time. Fire the damn costume designer. :camby:

HYPED about Parts 2 and 3!!

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
2017 programming like
The New Edition Story
Madiba
Rebel
The Quad
Being Mary Jane

To be honest, last night was the 1st time in many years that I actually sat down and chose to watch BET.

Real Husbands of Hollywood isn't a reality show, it's a parody of the Real Housewives reality shows with Kevin Hart, JB Smooth, etc. It was actually really funny when it first aired, but it became a chore to watch after the 2nd season.

m0rninggl0ry

All Star
Daps
2017 programming like
The New Edition Story
Madiba
Rebel
The Quad
Being Mary Jane

I agree. I only watch The BET Awards. Its about time BET programs seem worth watching.