Official The New Edition Story Thread

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bobby gettin head in the whip while smoking crack :russ:. Ralph gonna steal that broad if she comes back.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
We've only seen part one lol.

And it only gets better!!! The thing is 95% already know what's gonna happen. its not like some unexpected terrible plot twist will happen. The cast can act, and well. So there won't be anyone to kill the movie with the one bad apple of an actor. It's gonna be great in the next two parts.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shyt felt classic while they were kids.

As of right now, I think they did a bad job casting them as adults

Michael Bivins & Ricky Bell are OK.

The rest of them dudes, especially Bobby

UyT1PKT.gif

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
yeah I really wasn't tripping on not having BET until this..

the whole black entertainment television being sold to a white corporation & the shuck n jive, step n fetch it, foot shuffling', head scratching, c00nfest it has been and probably still is..

:martin: often wonder is just black people in general that you all find as embarrassing therefore anything that is represented as "black" is "c00ning" or if you are actually believing that the channel promotes minstrel show television. Personally I think the channel was worse with the videos playing all day. But those are the days yall appreciated the most........Now they just play movies and classic tv shows all day......and that's "foot shuffling" as you put it.........I guess breh.........black people in America are weird as fukk. nikkas ain't never satisfied.:beli:

Black Americas..........the show uncut with hyper beast sexuality and pretty much every black cliche you can imagine packed into 1 hour is classic television and they should have never took off.

But shows that promote black excellence like the various award shows and high rated tv shows........are "c00nvision"......most of us are fukking hypocrites and bandwagon a$$holes

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Viacom couldn't resist...had to drop that New Edition/Nashville mash-up commercial in there.

I really don't watch tv like that, but I'm guessing they running the same mashup during the Nashville broadcast....yeah right. SMDH at that.

Anyway, so far, so good. BET impressed me. I don't think I've watched BET in 15-20 years. I like the original programming that they're previewing in 2017. Gotta give props for that.

What other original programming do they have? I watched the first two seasons of Real Husbands of Hollywood but Kevin Hart getting slapped around got old quick