Supporter
Daps
If anybody got a zip or lank, lemme know
Is it on bet+?

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Excellent biopic.

This was miles better than those watered down Hollywood movies like Notorious and All Eyez on Me. Only thing I would have liked to see was maybe more time spent on BBD and Bobby’s solo career. They go over it but someone new to them wouldn’t really get how huge Bobby was in 88/89.

I also like how they threw in Al B. Sure and his character is worried because he’s not a good live performer like NE and Bobby :mjlol:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Excellent biopic.

This was miles better than those watered down Hollywood movies like Notorious and All Eyez on Me. Only thing I would have liked to see was maybe more time spent on BBD and Bobby’s solo career. They go over it but someone new to them wouldn’t really get how huge Bobby was in 88/89.

I also like how they threw in Al B. Sure and his character is worried because he’s not a good live performer like NE and Bobby :mjlol:

I wonder why they didn't have Quincy play his pops, nikka look just like him.

Bobby got his own movie. I might be tripping but believe I heard BBD might be getting one too.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Damn, They made Whitney to be a monster in this shyt :russ:

And the chick playing Alicia is WAY finer than the real life version of her lol

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The part that had me :dead: was when she first met his kids at the dinner table.....

His oldest son looked at least 10 years older than Bobby/Caine:mjlol:.

I had no idea who that nicca was :russ: