Official The New Edition Story Thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why NE got their star in Hollywood and KB didnt

The movie was a lie homegirl :yeshrug:

I knew the movie was on some bullshyt with that scene because I never seen Kurtis Blow be on some a$$hole shyt. He is one of the coolest and nice people you would ever meet.

I wonder why they made Kurtis the a$$hole and not Madonna? :mjpls:

Last edited:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Why lil dude look like Pee Wee Kirkland:mjlol:

giphy.gif

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I can see why you have been negged out the ass. Your slick typing might be cute to some but to me its annoying. I do have a life mane I dont have time to repeatedly clarify my opinion.

you typing for the last word? you want to seem like you one upped me? Like you are special or something? important or something? be my guest.

and for the remaining readers, if they didn't get it from the previous comments:

I dont have the station. when I did, the shyt didn't interest me. I am older than the so called ebt culture & dont watch any reality shows on any station about anything.

you dont just need to chill..you need a tampon. cuz you are bleeding. again.
:gucci:
:hhh::deadhorse:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
2017 programming like
The New Edition Story
Madiba
Rebel
The Quad
Being Mary Jane

I'm not speaking on the "reality" shows at all. I don't watch them.

To be honest, last night was the 1st time in many years that I actually sat down and chose to watch BET.

Yup im looking forward to that show the Quad.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall are so conditioned to watching shows on netflix that
its not hard to tell why he was chosen as the lead, the nikka sounded like michael jackson

Well it was also out of them three Bob and Ralph sounded like Michael but Ralph had the total package as a kid

But they need to release that kid version of Holding On cuz that shyt went hard

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree, i always thought ricky was the best singer out the group.....but yea, ralph had the total package to them i guess....

Ricky is a good singer. Maybe was the best in the group but Ralph had way more "IT" factor. he is a musical genius pretty much, a true student of the game who is a master at singing harmony. his stage presence was great and he was a great dancer. really they all brought something different to the group. Bobby was just so raw and Ralph has so much finesse, vocally and on stage. The reason why Johnny was never a huge success before joining the group was because he lacked personality and charisma, he was very dry and lackluster particularly in interviews. He wasnt a dancer either. What he brought to the group of course though was one of the best male voices of all time.

this was my shyt here and showcased what Bobby gave to the group. he gave them that edge, and bad boy appeal, no pun intended.