oVY1PFj.png

tumblr_nxx586kOyU1rk74v1o1_540.jpg

tumblr_nyhuehvtbh1uao7kco1_540.jpg

:whoo:

I just found a new chick to be on.

Goat poster

KANG LIFE
Daps
Did they show when dudes tried to kill Bobby in Boston and he had to use his already dead friend as a shield from bullets in the back of a limo/car?

I remember Bobby talking about the being his most afraid time in a magazine back in the day.

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
I'm such a biggie stan, that anyone having to do with Badboy while he was alive i'll question as to why Puff didn't have him work with them lol. Barely realizing that besides 2004, Puff worked on their album in 96, Big could've easily laid a verse or two on one of those joints! :wow:

Instead of quoting dodgeball the movie "You can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball"

i'll make up my own and say "You can work with Michael Jackson, you can work with Anyone"

damn it puff :sadcam::takedat:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Overall this was a very good doc. I wouldn't mind watching it again.

Funny enough, I was a Ralph Tresvant stan as a kid. I was on my pretty boy shyt something heavy back then. :mjlol:

I also remember being like :ohhh: as a kid when I found out Bobby used to be in the group and that they were a boy group back in the day. I'm happy these guys got their story told in a quality way.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No clue to be honest. You would think they'd have the rights to the songs. I guess they wanted to have all the guys actually out their voices on the songs.

As a side note, I think I may have figured out why they left out the Bad Boy era from the film. For the sake of the movie, it makes Ronnie's wedding look like more of a beautiful moment by painting it as the moment that reunites the guys after they went their separate ways. That moment has less of an impact if you throw in the fact that they actually got together a few years beforehand. I ain't mad at them for using creative license to change things up cause a bit for the sake of ending the film on a high note. Plus, the dudes weren't too happy about their time there so they probably elected to leave it out.

Didn't diddy get them out of their contract with MCA?

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
I was watching the tension interview on youtube that they depicted in the movie:lupe: I was tryna find the part where mike shaded ralph about if he needed any help at the label but I didnt see that.. did that actually happen in real life?

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Did they show when dudes tried to kill Bobby in Boston and he had to use his already dead friend as a shield from bullets in the back of a limo/car?

I remember Bobby talking about the being his most afraid time in a magazine back in the day.
No, they didn't show that part.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Them actually being brothers, growing up in the church, Devante traveling to MN to meet Prince and sleeping on his porch, being bamas stranded in NYC, meeting Puff and blowing up, hanging with Death Row and Suge, Devante getting robbed and raped by Suge's goons, K-Ci and Mary, all the drugs, the basement, finding Tim and Missy, the house in Buffalo cut off from the world, Devante going on his Howard Hughes. I'd pay good money for that story

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City

He also told that story on Reelz, on this show called "Near death" or something like that.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No clue to be honest. You would think they'd have the rights to the songs. I guess they wanted to have all the guys actually out their voices on the songs.

As a side note, I think I may have figured out why they left out the Bad Boy era from the film. For the sake of the movie, it makes Ronnie's wedding look like more of a beautiful moment by painting it as the moment that reunites the guys after they went their separate ways. That moment has less of an impact if you throw in the fact that they actually got together a few years beforehand. I ain't mad at them for using creative license to change things up cause a bit for the sake of ending the film on a high note. Plus, the dudes weren't too happy about their time there so they probably elected to leave it out.

puffy tried to make new edition into 112 :scusthov: