Official The New Edition Story Thread

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Damn I didn't know that existed. I don't think the audience is feeling it, but the fact she singing it puts all that flop shyt to rest.

Selena is definitely one of The Prototypes of the Down Latina. RIP to the Queen.

The song was a hit if she was doing a cover for it. And keep in mind the music Selena was doing was something her father wanted her to do. She was an American and was a big fan of r&b music.

CrazyT22

Pro
Daps
fun fact:

the girl biv is tonguing down is free from 106 & park. he was smashing that back in the day.

@ 1:46

Really? she was also in a Bobby Brown performance after he had gon solo back in Boston for the song girlfriend.I'm assumimg in about 86? Somebody left a comment that she was a NE groupie. I thought that was such an odd rumor.

Daps
I don't know anything about the new edition challenge but these cats killed it:

We need r&b groups back, this is the perfect time for it with so much bubblegum pop around.

I don't think RnB groups will ever come back, splitting money 5-ways isn't very profitable these days...it only works in pop
and I'm sure 1D/5H aren't making as much money as groups back in the early 00's.