Official The Many Saints of Newark Thread

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
The internet hates this movie. I really liked the show. Should I go watch it? Is it worth my time?

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Man...As a die hard - 7 times 1st to last ep watcher fan, this movie was a complete let down.

The only good part was the Italian chick.

I was expecting more Sopranos less...anything it was. Action, plots, scheming. At least the jokes were corny-funny. "Miss Italia, Molta Mozzarella" lol.

A full blown Johhny Boy going into Anthony prequel is where it's at.

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
Man...As a die hard - 7 times 1st to last ep watcher fan, this movie was a complete let down.

The only good part was the Italian chick.

I was expecting more Sopranos less...anything it was. Action, plots, scheming. At least the jokes were corny-funny. "Miss Italia, Molta Mozzarella" lol.

A full blown Johhny Boy going into Anthony prequel is where it's at.

:mjpls:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What i DIDN'T love about the movie was:

1. It was lazy writing when dikkies gumah told him she fucc’d Harold, they are walking on the beach with shoes on, fully dressed and the audience knew he was gonna strangle her.

NOW here’s my biggest complaint about the movie:

2. they showed one wisecrack dikkie made at junior and he did laugh a little when junior fell down but it was funny.

3. lazy writing again: dikkie laughing did not warrant junior putting a hit on him. That should’ve been more explained if they had they had type of a relationship where dikkie would always break his balls and put him down and he(junior) got tired of it.

I just think if dikkie getting killed as the grand finale of the movie , it should’ve been explained better as to what made junior so upset and how it was building.

4. Before he ordered the hit on dikkie, the movie showed junior as being mild mannered and his brother being a raging, hot headed racist, and then in the next scenes, he putting out hits.

5. And again Silvio, Puccy, & Paulie characters were perceived to be way older than tony when that was not the case.

But overall I give it 3 out of 5. But I suspect more movies or a better yet a series is coming.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Looking back on how angry Johnny Boy got mad at Junior for letting well respected african-americans move in on the same street as his house no wonder grown up Tony was racist as hell... Johnny Boy got his son having panic attacks just by seeing a black man named Uncle Ben in his household
tony-tonysoprano.gif
Wow

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA

remember the script he was trying to write on the laptop, then got mad and threw the laptop away

the acting class where he started crying and punched the guy pretending to be his dad and what happened in the car with Hollywood dikkie

my cousin told me this and I thought it was a reach because in Christopher's mind his father was a junkie

he takes shots at Tony throughout the movie, and took shots at Tony in Cleaver

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
Bout to watch this shyt I watched the complete sopranos series from start to finish to refresh my memory on a lot of shyt I probably forgot over the years…

I might edit this post once I finish the movie haven’t read the thread didn’t want to fukk it up for me before the first watch…

I have seen it’s been getting mixed reviews so I’m kinda :francis: about it already..