Official The Many Saints of Newark Thread

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Another Nugget:

The Black gang leader who ran into the Army recruiter's office name was Leon Overall.

Tony Soprano's first kill was "Willie Overall". He popped him in 1982, as stated in the "Remember When" episode when Tony and Paulie had to lay low in Florida for a while.

Definitely a connection there.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Another Nugget:

The Black gang leader who ran into the Army recruiter's office name was Leon Overall.

Tony Soprano's first kill was "Willie Overall". He popped him in 1982, as stated in the "Remember When" episode when Tony and Paulie had to lay low in Florida for a while.

Definitely a connection there.

In the end, Harold is next to the same house that Willie's body was discovered in.

I didn't like this due to the fact the dark humor was missing. In the OG series, Johnny Boy got busted and was out in a few hours, not a 4 year bid, also Ralphie, Silvio, Jackie Aprile, Puss, and Tony were all the same age roughly but this had Sil be at least 15 years older than Tony.

Harold was on another level, had them wops shook, but sad they had to do young bull that way....

Felt disjointed and overall unnecessary as Tony proves he is an irredeemable character in the OG show and a prequel is irrelevant as his ultimate end is dead or in prison....

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
At one point dikkie says to his uncle his wife can't get pregnant...so does that mean dikkie's Italian goomah is Christopher's real mom? I mean she did kinda look like Chris...
How would that be possible, considering Chris' relationship with his mother with The Sopranos? No way she'd take in a b*stard child birthed by her husband's hooowah

ThirdAct

Superstar
Daps
How would that be possible, considering Chris' relationship with his mother with The Sopranos? No way she'd take in a b*stard child birthed by her husband's hooowah

I guess dikkie lies to her and tells her he found a child they can adopt? I mean why else would he bring it up? And how else would they have a kid if Joanne can't get pregnant? I think it was intentional in the casting for Guissepina to have the same thick eyebrows and long nose that Chris has

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I guess dikkie lies to her and tells her he found a child they can adopt? I mean why else would he bring it up? And how else would they have a kid if Joanne can't get pregnant? I think it was intentional in the casting for Guissepina to have the same thick eyebrows and long nose that Chris has
There is some evidence that supports that. But wouldn’t everyone know she was never pregnant?