Official The Many Saints of Newark Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
the-sopranos-angry.gif

Never change Uncle Junior, SMH, lol.

There are some complaints that there should of been more Tony but half the movie Tony was like 10 years old, he was kid. Then it transitions to him being a Teen. This was about leaning who really got Tony into this. Remember his family wanted to keep him out of the game, play sports or go to College. But Tony's obsession with with dikkie is what truly Made him. The show itself is actually Tony becoming the boss.. The Prequels will be Tony's working his way up. It's really was an origin story that can grow into something more. Like now showing Tony in his 20's. But if David decides this is it, than fine, it works as a back story to the show while also continuing it from the Finale. It was about showing all the parallels of Tony/Christopher and dikkie/Tony. It also showed how wild Livia, Johnny and Uncle Junior was just as wild back then.

tony-and-christopher-pic.png

32fe8760-2173-11ec-be9e-714bea786c80

FAwxWRZWEAAUD-X

Them Reddit cacs are so mad Harold swag surfed all over the mafia dudes :russ:

:whew: Harold was puttin in that work with the Shotti. He was cookin them boys and had dikkie shook. But they did his mans dirty in the car shop, Damn.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
Forreal. Tony never had a chance. His mom was a textbook narcissist. He might have been normal growing up in another family but with a mobster for a dad and a crazy emotionless nut job for a mom he was destined to be fukked up.
Plus her objectionable attitude when Tony's school counselor was emphasizing his qualities. Even the counselor knew she was a shyttty parent right off the bat.

Last edited:

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Not hearing good things. Will watch this later tonight

I'm not a super fan of the show, but this exceeded my expectations.

Mids, very mids

seems a little ridiculous Junior would green light a hit on somebody as loved and respected as dikkie without any justified reason whatsoever, never seen a made man get wacked over that kinda BS before

the chick confessing to fukking the black dude and thinking it would be alright was completely ridiculous
she didn't display that level of stupidity throughout the film

This part made no sense to be whatsoever. :dahell:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus her objectionable attitude when the Tony's school counselor was emphasizing his qualities. Even the counselor knew she was a shyttty parent right off the bat.

“Tony has leadership qualities and he shows signs of being high IQ. The tests don’t lie Mrs. Soprano.”

“My son isn’t sh*t ma’am” :beli:

It’s so sad that it’s hilarious how awful she was.

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not a super fan of the show, but this exceeded my expectations.

This part made no sense to be whatsoever. :dahell:

i guess its supposed to be some kind of parallel to Adrianna and Chris .... He finally made a commitment only to find out she did the worst thing she could have possibly done :manny:

fukking a black man especially one that killed family = being a snitch

also remember Adrianna couldn't have kids too.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
i guess its supposed to be some kind of parallel to Adrianna and Chris .... He finally made a commitment only to find out she did the worst thing she could have possibly done :manny:

fukking a black man especially one that killed family = being a snitch

also remember Adrianna couldn't have kids too.
It's not killing her that's the problem, we all knew she was dead as soon as we saw her fukking the homey.

But there's way more sensible ways to have the secret get out than having her confess she did it to him like some Jada Pinkett entanglement shyt.

yeah the chick was no genius but she displayed some intelligence, she displayed some survival instinct. She knew dikkie would protect her from his dad, that's why she kissed him. She wasn't a complete idiot

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's not killing her that's the problem, we all knew she was dead as soon as we saw her fukking the homey.

But there's way more sensible ways to have the secret get out than having her confess she did it to him like some Jada Pinkett entanglement shyt.

yeah the chick was no genius but she displayed some intelligence, she displayed some survival instinct. She knew dikkie would protect her from his dad, that's why she kissed him. She wasn't a complete idiot

don't mind me im drinking watching the lions :mjcry: