Official The Many Saints of Newark Thread

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I reject this shyt COMPLETELY. Not in the Sopranos. Straight bushes. The fat kid who played little Anthony had more charisma than Michael Gandolfini.

Glad to see Leslie and Patina, but the storyline, and the way it changes Sopranos lore? FUHGEDABOUTIT.

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they ever show Junior being salty outside of the slip and fall incident?
Yeah when Livia tells him he’d rather have dikkie talk to tony when he gets kicked out of school, Johnny boy telling him he needs to man up like dikkie did when his father got killed and to be more like him, dikkie also shyts on him about another dude smashing his gf. You also add that as long as dikkie was alive junior would always be behind him. Even Tony mentions his moms infatuation with dikkie. The laughing was just the icing on the cake

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
that was a wild ride

I swear I didn't know Sylvio was wearing a hairpiece this entire time
guy who played junior...killed that shyt
in that last scene dude clutched the robe just like him

Harold shut Paulie tf up

the scene where lil tony soprano ran off from his mom thats the same run he hit from John Sac's backyard...

it felt good to see Harold in the end winning, that shootout was the shyt
and he was able to bust them italian cheeks

dikkie's dad telling him I give you permission to think about her when you jerk off...Ether

dikkie's uncle didn't buy that good deed shyt at all...saw right thru his bullshyt
probably in touch with junior the whole time

yeah, little steven has been bald since forever. this is why you will NEVER EVER see a regular picture of him without a bandana on his head.

here's a pic of him in the 70's and he's balding back then.

ef4235a2a349abdacff0b5b38069b2ab.jpg

Sonny Corinthos

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Port Charles, NY
Gotta rewatch but the misses missed and what they nailed hit hard :noah: loved all the call backs and the guy who played Junior killed it :ohlawd:

Can definitely see this become a series feel like a lot of meat was left on the bone with the Soprano family (Tony, Junior, Johnny, Liv etc) and all those actors have done long tv work. I got my fingers crossed we get some more of this

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was hoping they made a reference to
yeah the age thing with Silvio and p*ssy threw me off too cause I thought they were the same age.

uncle jun shaking his head and telling the girl cousins tony didn’t have the makings of a varsity athlete was well placed.

Somewhere on the show they say p*ssy was older than Tony. I think Paulie says it.