Official The Many Saints of Newark Thread

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
Right off the bat I loved the movie, worth the wait for me. :ehh:

*Great casting and awesome soundtrack :wow:Gil Scott-Heron bumping on dem JBLs

*dikkie was a great character but I honestly don't see the comparisons between him and his son. dikkie was actually a useful respected mobster that got shyt done and was a functional human being unlike his junkie worthless son Christopher. :stopitslime:Gentleman dikkie >>>>>> Worthless Junkie Christopher by a mile

*I still can't believe it :mjcry: you lie to me Sil with the hair-do , meanwhile Paulie always as racists as ever :mjpls:

*They really caught me off guard with the Ray Liotta twist, had me like :dwillhuh: for a couple of minutes.

*I love all of the show callbacks, especially the varsity line :russ: Junior never believe Tony as an athlete ever.

*Harold was my favorite character.... HE WAS THAT DUDE! :myman: He wasn't a punk.

*Joey Diaz must be a JBO poster with that "eat shyt" line he said :picard:

*So many damn funerals :picard: and Junior never should be using steps he keeps falling like Bob Dole on them.

*I laughed my ass off when Tony knocked down Carmela during his fight with no regard, goes to show that Tony never really cared about her. :pachaha:

*So the Uncle Junior twist had me like :gucci: and really caught me off guard. Afterwards I had to think about something I always thought about. I always thought it was weird that I could never remember a scene on the show with Uncle Junior and Christopher in the same scene together. I also thought it was weird on the show that Junior was quick to tell Tony to kill Christopher because "he would be a liability since he's on drugs" Now it all makes since that Junior never cared for Christopher since he had a silent beef with his pops... all because dikkie laughed at him. SMH these sensitive ass gangsters.

*fukk you Christopher with your bytch ass STILL blaming Tony for all of your problems from beyond the grave. You went to hell because all of the fukked up shyt you did, a lot of that shyt Tony never told you to do. You're a piece of shyt that deserved what happened to you. :pacspit:

* It's clear they were setting up another movie with an older Tony "earning his bones" and we'll probably see: young Tony B, younger Jackie Sr., younger Richie getting the jacket, the infamous Feech Card game robbery, his first panic attack, and etc. Overall I give this movie an 8 out of 10 :jawalrus: but what do I know... I'm just a coli poster.

Your point about chris being worthless junky son. Shows you the difference when you grow up fatherless. dikki father was cruel but it pretty much shaped him. Chris was searching for a father in Tony so it was no surprise he turned out to be a loser

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did they retcon Silvio's age? I could've sworn Ralph said he Tony, Silvio and Jackie Aprile all went to school together

They said robbed together but not school.

Yeah, Silvio part confused me and also, Big p*ssy too. I thought their ages same age as Tony.

Also, I forgot about Artie wasn't in this movie cause him and Tony grew up together.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUOTE="Green Ranger, post: [/QUOTE]

What the fukk you doing? Put that shyt in the spoiler for who hasn't seen the movie yet.

Also, that scene was actually reference to the Sopranos

Last edited:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Oh....didn't pay attention that part. Will rewatch this movie.
Artie is the kid he runs the number with at school, robs the ice cream truck with and he beats up after he calls him a jerkoff.
Artie was looking like a mob member in the making weird how he turns into some square p*ssy.